PROTEST CORNER

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

LadyP
Novice

Re: PROTEST CORNER

Post by LadyP »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:UR matchday guide published and no mention of the protesters, thought they might have advised fans to enter by main gate
That's a given. No upstanding Ulster fan would use the back entry.
depends on how much booze yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo
"This doesn't look good Parker"
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy Might ? ????
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Just created my Father Ted, Down with that sort of thing placard.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

£100,000 BLOW JOB
NONE of YOU
ARE WORTH IT
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Rum .... never change sir ... never in the history of Forum ballix writing has one man given so much material to so many.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

rumncoke wrote:£100,000 BLOW JOB
NONE of YOU
ARE WORTH IT
Rum wins
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Liz Fraser wrote:
rumncoke wrote:£100,000 BLOW JOB
NONE of YOU
ARE WORTH IT
Rum wins
I can picture the stunned silence at the protest if he shouts that at them, they will be in two minds to either kill him or take him up on the challenge
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I think it's just fine & dandy to see you all joining me as a feminist this morning, I keep saying that we should all be feminists but if that's not your cup of pish, ok, your call.

It is more or less impossible to argue against the points they are making, to do so would simply pin a notice to you saying "I'm a rather stupid ballix".

Kofi, I utterly commend you, just a shame you don't work for Ulster Rugby instead of Terry Slogan, the man who won the Falklands War, dragged Coca Cola from Dr.Pepper obscurity to be a leading brand, closed down the shipyard & ruined H & W, was present when Jesus woke up from his long weekend and rolled away the stone (an expression cynically exploited commercially by Mott the Hoople), took worldwide searches to Finaghy........ and beyond, and with his anti-Midas touch turned Ulster from Gold to Shyte, not to mention his uncanny tribute act to the Invisible Man.

You may not have all those achievements on that dodgy CV of yours but at least you know common sense when you see it. :salut:

>clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping
Thanks for the endorsement, however my own career was less interesting than Terrys , I was however the youngest foot soldier of the 85th North Down Foot & Mouth Regiment, who was involved in the capture and liberation of the Copeland Islands from the McSweeney family who were well known rum and raisin smugglers on the Gold Coast, after i reached to rank of chief ball bag scrubber i was actively recruited by Harland & Wolf were I rose speedily through the ranks to be a rivet fitter, i was awarded chief riveter after 4 years hard service and was then poached to BP filling station on the Newtownards Road were I was CEO ( Coin Engineer Operator ) for the drive thru, a job I excelled at until I took early retirement. i now am retired and picking up litter at the Ballymena Branch of McDonalds, not just picking up litter but i now am a 4 star litter picker upper, the best in western europe.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Kofi Annan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I think it's just fine & dandy to see you all joining me as a feminist this morning, I keep saying that we should all be feminists but if that's not your cup of pish, ok, your call.

It is more or less impossible to argue against the points they are making, to do so would simply pin a notice to you saying "I'm a rather stupid ballix".

Kofi, I utterly commend you, just a shame you don't work for Ulster Rugby instead of Terry Slogan, the man who won the Falklands War, dragged Coca Cola from Dr.Pepper obscurity to be a leading brand, closed down the shipyard & ruined H & W, was present when Jesus woke up from his long weekend and rolled away the stone (an expression cynically exploited commercially by Mott the Hoople), took worldwide searches to Finaghy........ and beyond, and with his anti-Midas touch turned Ulster from Gold to Shyte, not to mention his uncanny tribute act to the Invisible Man.

You may not have all those achievements on that dodgy CV of yours but at least you know common sense when you see it. :salut:

>clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping
Thanks for the endorsement, however my own career was less interesting than Terrys , I was however the youngest foot soldier of the 85th North Down Foot & Mouth Regiment, who was involved in the capture and liberation of the Copeland Islands from the McSweeney family who were well known rum and raisin smugglers on the Gold Coast, after i reached to rank of chief ball bag scrubber i was actively recruited by Harland & Wolf were I rose speedily through the ranks to be a rivet fitter, i was awarded chief riveter after 4 years hard service and was then poached to BP filling station on the Newtownards Road were I was CEO ( Coin Engineer Operator ) for the drive thru, a job I excelled at until I took early retirement. i now am retired and picking up litter at the Ballymena Branch of McDonalds, not just picking up litter but i now am a 4 star litter picker upper, the best in western europe.
:lol: :lol:
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Fleg

You don't have to like me

But I do know how to start a war !!

To Paraphrase John Wayne of Laurence Harvey
GUBU
Novice

Post by GUBU »

LadyP wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:UR matchday guide published and no mention of the protesters, thought they might have advised fans to enter by main gate
That's a given. No upstanding Ulster fan would use the back entry.
depends on how much booze yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo
...and whether or not you leave the big light on.
“It was a bizarre happening, an unprecedented situation, a grotesque situation, an almost unbelievable mischance.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

They think they're going to be able to access this area for their protest ...

Peelers will have them away down the street if they turn out in the numbers they think Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Why cant men be role models to young Girls and Young Women, this exposes them and their attitude
xxx.JPG
xxx.JPG (35.34 KiB) Viewed 349 times
The truth will always surface to the top
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Yep, pretty much sums them up Kofi
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Ethel
Novice

Post by Ethel »

Lovely words from the Boss this morning at daily prayers (then that know, know)
I believe for every drop of rain that falls
A flower grows
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night
A candle glows
I believe for everyone who goes astray
Some one will come to show the way
I believe, I believe

I believe above the storm the smallest prayer
Will still be heard
I believe that someone in the great somewhere
Hears every word
Every time I hear a new born baby cry
Or touch a leaf or see the sky
I believe, I believe

I believe the lord in heaven he is my guide
My sins he'll hide
I believe on calvary that jesus died
That pierced side
I believe in death we'll part to rise again
And meet in heaven to that loud amen
Then I know why, I believe
Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on.