LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

stickinout
Warrior Chief

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by stickinout »

Rooster wrote:Listen to him from 6 minutes in, get someone to tie you to a seat and have nothing you can chuck at the puter, a sick bucket will come in handy though.

Right I'm away hoking in the deep web for more archives, if I don't reappear you will know he has got me :shock:

Tie a rope round yer waist Roooster. Yer chicks are depending on you coming back.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Rooster, any problems with yer man just give me a shout and I'll come round and give him a wink >EW .
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

stickinout wrote:
Rooster wrote:Listen to him from 6 minutes in, get someone to tie you to a seat and have nothing you can chuck at the puter, a sick bucket will come in handy though.

Right I'm away hoking in the deep web for more archives, if I don't reappear you will know he has got me :shock:

Tie a rope round yer waist Roooster. Yer chicks are depending on you coming back.
They will have to Xmas at least... rooster you will have to go deeper that GhQ don’t forget he was the hiding in the TA as its only operational commander.. next we will hear that the Shinners want an explanation from HMG as to how long the TA was deployed in this capacity... he could open up a can or worms.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Right, someone listen to it and give us the jist. Was he commander of the SAS in the Iranian Embassy siege? Was he involved in the take down of General Hummel when he armed Alcatraz with VX poison gas rockets?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
prawnsarnies
Novice

Post by prawnsarnies »

Paraphrase

"Everything I touch turns to gold, but that wasn't enough for me. I now turn things to gold and I'm also going to heaven, and you're not. So there."
"You have to find to find your own solace - your own drive, your own ambition, your own inner strength; for the greatest game of your f**king life." Jim Telfer, 1st Test, Lions Tour 1997
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Jackie Brown wrote:Right, someone listen to it and give us the jist. Was he commander of the SAS in the Iranian Embassy siege? Was he involved in the take down of General Hummel when he armed Alcatraz with VX poison gas rockets?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Back up for air for a while and he wasn't at the Iranian Embasay siege as I know someone who was and he never heard of him, mind you he may have been disguised as a bush or a lamppost and no one notices him
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Right guys knock this on the head, he was on the balcony, I know that for a fact, he was there with the other 670 people who claim to have been there, how do I know, Andy Feckng McNabb told me over a beer with Chuck Norris were SLogan kicked the fûck out of him over a game of freckles.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

I have just listened to that, I am worried . Very worried.
"This doesn't look good Parker"
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Kofi... Norris wouldn’t have to balls to front up our own commando.. no wonder he has the players on their toes and rushing to attend his speeches.... an Ulster Legend according to him and the Baptist church.

I defy anyone to take any of that seriously and all done under the umbrella of Ulster Rugby...
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

LadyP wrote:I have just listened to that, I am worried . Very worried.
I haven't plucked up the courage to listen to that entire speech. I heard the ' turning everything into gold ' hors d'oeuvre and i nearly boked all over the sofa.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I listened to as much as I could. Basically I now believe that I was wrong about Trump. Trump is quite humble.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I love all that everything I touched turned to gold stuff... I was lucky to mascarade as one of the God Squad to listen to that shyte... worth it to see if the rumours were indeed true and whether he can talk shyte in several different languages.. he does infact it is rare to find such a bullshitter and for me it sums up that UR is going nowhere until it wakens up and removes this excuse of a man..

The problem is he believes it all 100%
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

Dave wrote:I listened to as much as I could. Basically I now believe that I was wrong about Trump. Trump is quite humble.
He is a very very very special man. I am sorry, but this man is totally deluded, I do not do Facebook, maybe they need to hear this. I hope the media listen to this.
"This doesn't look good Parker"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I think I am suffering from PTSD as I listened to the start of it twice
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

His braggadocios attitude is staggeringly unchristian.
Micah 6:8
He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God.