Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Re: Time to move on

Post by shamalicious »

Tender wrote:I suspect like many of us on here, Baggy stopped being an Irish Rugby Supporter around the time FIRFU feckedusover with Ruan.
We have stated our position many times... pay attention.
Speaking of the Sainted One, he has signed up for another year at Montpellier.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Big-al wrote:ROG getting a few jibes in here about Munster winning the Hcup first, saying Ulsters wasn't proper, then later getting more jibes in that only 55% of the Ulster playing squad is homegrown, with the crowd cheering on both occasions. They don't like us down there, just a pity those within UR don't have the backbone to stand up for Ulstermen, instead of being pushovers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUn_c067dwM
I've watched about an hour of this. I found ROG very interesting to listen to. I'm not sure about any jibe. I didn't hear any mention of the Heiny Cup so I can't comment if he was being a dick or not. I may have missed that part. The bit about only 50% of the Ulster squad being homegrown was said by Murray Kinsella and it's probably factual. ROG said he genuinely didn't know much about Ulster currently. He seems to rate Will Addison though and there was an honourable mention for Mike Lowry.
Last edited by Dave on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:
Big-al wrote:ROG getting a few jibes in here about Munster winning the Hcup first, saying Ulsters wasn't proper, then later getting more jibes in that only 55% of the Ulster playing squad is homegrown, with the crowd cheering on both occasions. They don't like us down there, just a pity those within UR don't have the backbone to stand up for Ulstermen, instead of being pushovers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUn_c067dwM
I've watched about an hour of this. I found ROG very interesting to listen to. I'm not sure about any jibe. I didn't hear any mention of the Heiny Cup so I can't comment if he was being a dick or not. I may missed that part. The bit about only 50% of the Ulster squad being homegrown was said by Murray Kinsella and it's probably factual. ROG said he genuinely didn't know much about Ulster currently. He seems to rate Will Addison though and there was an honourable mention for Mike Lowry.
Would have a been a tad ironic if a San Diego boy had said it.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Fortyniner wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Fortyniner wrote:Can Boggy mouth nominate himself, for his mealy mouth reaction to the Irish victory.......apparently it wasn't exciting enough for him, and too defensive a game. Dinosaur or what?
Baggy
Mealy mouthed in the sense that I suspect that you enjoyed the victory as much as any Irish rugby supporter did, but cannot speak plainly given your previous rantings.
I don't think from what I have read of your previous posts that you are in any position to give out use of English language lessons.
Sonny boy, you are even more stupid than even one as wise as me took you for. I will entertain your stupidity with an explanation...............just this once.

Firstly, I am never ever mealy-mouthed, I'm not the shy retiring type, neither do I avoid any issues or confrontation. My use of English is outstanding, I use more words appropriately than the average bear, I use grammar, punctuation and also add in some greatly descriptive swearing, which for those who are not dumb as dirt, is a great skill in itself.

Now for rugby, in earlier days, I attended somewhere between 150-200 internationals from 1969 and cheered my lungs out as we all did. That, of course, was to a large degree before the provinces went professional, not so much thereafter but from time to time. I preferred in latter years to spend my money watching Ulster, preferring to go to Leicester for HC than Dublin for AI.

Then the FRIFUCs decided that it was perfectly fine to treat provinces very differently, culminating in the first huge calumny,
the treacherous sacking of Ruan Pienaar after 7 dedicated years during which he turned down huge money to go to France, meanwhile Isa Novisa who had grown bored and retired only to rediscover his mojo and return to Mexico, who is two years older than Ruan, was given a contract for an eighth season despite the fact that he was actually holding back indigenous talent whilst Ruan never did.

Then the disgraceful treatment of Paddy Jackson & Wee Stu topped all else, when they were initially suspended from playing the FIRFUCs put out a statement that they would be supported as appropriate. I can tell you without fear of contradiction that the "support" they received was zero, rien, nada, SFA. No legal advice or suggestion of who they might turn to........ the FIRFU did not one thing for them, they trained alone or with Darren Cave and the white-livered ># that was Terry Shame SLogan didn't bat an eyelid when the judgemental principle of Aquinas banned them from using the training pitch in school grounds long before they ever went to trial.

Unlike the vast majority of Ulster people, I am and always have been principled, I am also superb, perhaps without peer, at holding grudges so when I had slightly more knowledge than most about what was happening with the boys, I decided that this was a step too far for me and the despicable FIRFU.

I was still hoping for the best but expecting a cowardly collapse in the face of sponsor pressure, which of course happened but the liar Slogan denied. I was disappointed but absolutely furious when I was told exactly what happened during the supposed review to decide the boys' fate. Neither of them said one word and their solicitors were aghast as loutish scumbeg Donal Spring acting for the FIRFUCs, told them they were having their contracts revoked, told them that if they took the FIRFU to a tribunal that they could win but would be no better off because he knew they had both exhausted their funds on legal fees and to rub it in said: "You could win but we will break you because we have much more money for a legal fight than you have". FIRFU dirtbag.

That all leads to me and the FIRFUCs being irrevocably estranged, I detest them, I despise how they have treated three of Ulster's top players. I have no further interest in supporting Ireland. I just take it one step further than most, I no longer give a toss about the Ireland team, the one time I hope they win is against England, but take no joy in it, but then I support every team in world rugby against England. Against everyone else I have not the slightest interest in them, I didn't watch the Argie game, I won't watch the USA game, I'd rather watch a Pro14 game, but I do watch major games whether they involve Ireland or any other team.

Having no interest in a game other than as a general spectator does take away a lot from the experience, every one of my friends still support Ireland, to my severe irritation several of them pay good money to go to the Bogbowl and pay their hard-earned to the FIRFU, however at times like this I am reminded of the wise words of Mahatma Gandhi a man who knew a thing or two about protest: "Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth".

Another of my favourite Gandhi quotes: "In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place". Hence I have no fecks to give about those who consider my hatred of the FIRFUCs and disinterest in Ireland in any way odd or incomprehensible.

So there you go, you e-geek , that is the fact of the matter, choose to believe what you wish, I couldn't give a rat's fart for your pointless little opinions.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

What he said...

No need to add further colour by reminding folk how we burned our FIRFU gear sneer at those fools who wear FIRFU gear to Ulster games.

Not moving on.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Tender wrote:What he said...

No need to add further colour by reminding folk how we burned our FIRFU gear sneer at those fools who wear FIRFU gear to Ulster games.

Not moving on.
I hope you took it off before you did that.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I’m with Mahatma Trousers.

We’re treated differently, considered to be dumb Nordies who buy into the teamofus shîte.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Day 220. Lest we move on.

FIRFU
Bring them home
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Sonny boy, you are even more stupid than even one as wise as me took you for. I will entertain your stupidity with an explanation...............just this once.

Firstly, I am never ever mealy-mouthed, I'm not the shy retiring type, neither do I avoid any issues or confrontation. My use of English is outstanding, I use more words appropriately than the average bear, I use grammar, punctuation and also add in some greatly descriptive swearing, which for those who are not dumb as dirt, is a great skill in itself.

Now for rugby, in earlier days, I attended somewhere between 150-200 internationals from 1969 and cheered my lungs out as we all did. That, of course, was to a large degree before the provinces went professional, not so much thereafter but from time to time. I preferred in latter years to spend my money watching Ulster, preferring to go to Leicester for HC than Dublin for AI.

Then the FRIFUCs decided that it was perfectly fine to treat provinces very differently, culminating in the first huge calumny,
the treacherous sacking of Ruan Pienaar after 7 dedicated years during which he turned down huge money to go to France, meanwhile Isa Novisa who had grown bored and retired only to rediscover his mojo and return to Mexico, who is two years older than Ruan, was given a contract for an eighth season despite the fact that he was actually holding back indigenous talent whilst Ruan never did.

Then the disgraceful treatment of Paddy Jackson & Wee Stu topped all else, when they were initially suspended from playing the FIRFUCs put out a statement that they would be supported as appropriate. I can tell you without fear of contradiction that the "support" they received was zero, rien, nada, SFA. No legal advice or suggestion of who they might turn to........ the FIRFU did not one thing for them, they trained alone or with Darren Cave and the white-livered ># that was Terry Shame SLogan didn't bat an eyelid when the judgemental principle of Aquinas banned them from using the training pitch in school grounds long before they ever went to trial.

Unlike the vast majority of Ulster people, I am and always have been principled, I am also superb, perhaps without peer, at holding grudges so when I had slightly more knowledge than most about what was happening with the boys, I decided that this was a step too far for me and the despicable FIRFU.

I was still hoping for the best but expecting a cowardly collapse in the face of sponsor pressure, which of course happened but the liar Slogan denied. I was disappointed but absolutely furious when I was told exactly what happened during the supposed review to decide the boys' fate. Neither of them said one word and their solicitors were aghast as loutish scumbeg Donal Spring acting for the FIRFUCs, told them they were having their contracts revoked, told them that if they took the FIRFU to a tribunal that they could win but would be no better off because he knew they had both exhausted their funds on legal fees and to rub it in said: "You could win but we will break you because we have much more money for a legal fight than you have". FIRFU dirtbag.

That all leads to me and the FIRFUCs being irrevocably estranged, I detest them, I despise how they have treated three of Ulster's top players. I have no further interest in supporting Ireland. I just take it one step further than most, I no longer give a toss about the Ireland team, the one time I hope they win is against England, but take no joy in it, but then I support every team in world rugby against England. Against everyone else I have not the slightest interest in them, I didn't watch the Argie game, I won't watch the USA game, I'd rather watch a Pro14 game, but I do watch major games whether they involve Ireland or any other team.

Having no interest in a game other than as a general spectator does take away a lot from the experience, every one of my friends still support Ireland, to my severe irritation several of them pay good money to go to the Bogbowl and pay their hard-earned to the FIRFU, however at times like this I am reminded of the wise words of Mahatma Gandhi a man who knew a thing or two about protest: "Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth".

Another of my favourite Gandhi quotes: "In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place". Hence I have no fecks to give about those who consider my hatred of the FIRFUCs and disinterest in Ireland in any way odd or incomprehensible.

So there you go, you e-geek , that is the fact of the matter, choose to believe what you wish, I couldn't give a rat's fart for your pointless little opinions.
tl,dr. Anything new in that?
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

It might be the first time Baggy used Ghandi’s name on these forums and definitely the first time he’s used it since his self imposed exile on the Iberian Peninsula.
I’m sure he’s missing this bracing breeze which is chilling our bones and inducing snatters to drip from our noses.
Day 220 indeed Dave.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Tender wrote:It might be the first time Baggy used Ghandi’s name on these forums and definitely the first time he’s used it since his self imposed exile on the Iberian Peninsula.
I’m sure he’s missing this bracing breeze which is chilling our bones and inducing snatters to drip from our noses.
Day 220 indeed Dave.
First used by Baggy on Jul 26 2011
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13014&p=265081&hilit=Ghandi#p265081

First occurrence: Browner Aug 23 2006.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

FFS Merv...work with me Bud, work with me.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

big mervyn wrote:
Tender wrote:It might be the first time Baggy used Ghandi’s name on these forums and definitely the first time he’s used it since his self imposed exile on the Iberian Peninsula.
Day 220 indeed Dave.

Let's hope we soon get a quote from his brother Goosey Goosey.... :stir:
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Still no sign of Fleg AKA Uncle Bob..
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

jackthelad wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Day 220 indeed Dave.

Let's hope we soon get a quote from his brother Goosey Goosey.... :stir:
That's pretty much what Browner said.
Big Neville Southall