Ulster Vs Edinburgh Friday 7th Sept 7.35pm KO Premier Sports

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster Vs Edinburgh Friday 7th Sept 7.35pm KO Premier Sp

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:The question is now, who do you drop for Jordi or does he need to earn the right to start?
Wouldn't be at all surprised if Nordi starts with Marcell on the bench, though of course I'd start Marcell and have Reidy on the bench, Reidy is a player, good allrounder, great hands and a wee eye for a gap. To his own detriment, probably a great bench option.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:The question is now, who do you drop for Jordi or does he need to earn the right to start?
Wouldn't be at all surprised if Nordi starts with Marcell on the bench, though of course I'd start Marcell and have Reidy on the bench, Reidy is a player, good allrounder, great hands and a wee eye for a gap. To his own detriment, probably a great bench option.
It will be interesting to see how they manage Marcell's game time. He doesn't need to play every game but still needs game time. There are options but those paddybastards will be stealing players as injury fodder before we know it.

FIRFU
Fcuk off Joe
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
It will be interesting to see how they manage Marcell's game time. He doesn't need to play every game but still needs game time. There are options but those paddybastards will be stealing players as injury fodder before we know it.

FIRFU
Fcuk off Joe
Dave, whilst I’d like to see Marcel managed safely, we’ve got a season to get 3 seasons worth of investment out of him. And as the FIRFU and Nucifackcnut probably wouldn’t grant an extension on his contract to get the full 3 seasons out of him I reckon he plays everything and not worry about being flogged - that will be his new club’s concern next year.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

TopPoster wrote:
Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

FIRFU
Fcuk off Joe
Dave, whilst I’d like to see Marcel managed safely, we’ve got a season to get 3 seasons worth of investment out of him. And as the FIRFU and Nucifackcnut probably wouldn’t grant an extension on his contract to get the full 3 seasons out of him I reckon he plays everything and not worry about being flogged - that will be his new club’s concern next year.
Time to consider flogging him (or any player other than Henry S) is after Christmas.

Do it too soon and we won't have him to flog.

Build it gradually at first, work him hard in the middle and flog him as much as we need to, depending on needs, near the end.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Strong

What's the approved song list for tomorrow night?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Strongest line-up in a long time. Tidy back 5 and good to see herring back. Expect to exorcise the demons of last season's debacle against this team.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

Sha-na-na-na-na aside I'm happy with that team based on last week's reports. Good mix and some really exciting combinations.

first appearance of the season for me at Ravers, looking forward to seeing the newbs. :fleg: may have to check the ticket stubs but this might be my first time seeing Marcell on the pitch. I've seen him dandering about plenty, hope to see him bust a few biys and remain unbusted himself.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:Strong

What's the approved song list for tomorrow night?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Fcuk the band
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Edinburgh team to face Ulster at The Kingspan Stadium in the Guinness PRO14 on Friday 7 September (kick-off 7.35pm) – live on Premier Sports.

15. Blair Kinghorn (65)

14. Dougie Fife (108)

13. Mark Bennett (13)

12. Matt Scott (75)

11. Tom Brown (113)

10. Simon Hickey (1)

9. Henry Pyrgos (1)

1. Pierre Schoeman (1)

2. Stuart McInally (121) CAPTAIN

3. WP Nel (116)

4. Ben Toolis (89)

5. Grant Gilchrist (121)

6. Luke Hamilton (1)

7. Jamie Ritchie (49)

8. Bill Mata (38)

Replacements: 16. Ross Ford (180); 17. Allan Dell (45); 18. Murray McCallum (39); 19. Fraser McKenzie (101); 20. Luke Crosbie (12); 21. Sean Kennedy (61); 22. Jaco van der Walt (18); 23. James Johnstone (19)
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

no Duhan VDM or Hamish Watson is a plus for us.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Bonus point win.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Loki wrote:no Duhan VDM or Hamish Watson is a plus for us.
Hamish Jnr on the way apparently.

Mata carried well the other night but Edinburgh won’t be winning in Belfast this year.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

A coach who plays people in their position. I like him already.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Looking forward to seeing The Hond make his half time saunter to the middle of the pitch.

Is he IQ yet?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND