New - Warren Gatland of the week

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Vote for your Warren Gatland of the Week?

Terry "I say" Thomas
No votes
Nigel Owens
11%
Simon Zebo
73%
M'Burney
3%
Donald Trump
14%

Total votes: 37

Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Re: New - Warren Gatland of the week

Post by Spiffsson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Can the poll not be set up to allow voting for two of those on the shortlist?

To make matters easier, one of those votes automatically goes to Trump, and the voter still only needs to select one option anyway?

Just a thought.
No

Allow me to explain, breasts like ballix come in pairs, but there can only be one Warren Gatland of the week, irrespective of the number of deserving cases.
Dave wrote:I nominate Shane Logan.
Sorry, only committee members can nominate, by all means, propose and the committee will consider all proposals carefully.

IN respect of Terry Shame Slogan, the committee considers he is very much last year'Warren Gatland. The committee considers him dead to this august body and like a certain "radio personality", best for all concerned if the Warren Gatland's name was never again uttered here, unless it's to inform the membership of Slogan's demise, a happy day for us all to look forward to. Soon I hope.
Not necessarily so, me old Baggers. You are probably aware of the old hoary :

A bloke with three ballocks walks up to a barman and says.
"I bet yiz a tenner we have five balls between us"
"Right y'are then - lets have a luk at your four"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:I would like the panel to consider, Brian O'Driscoll.
The committee undertakes to assess him for the coming weekend's version of "Warren Gatland of the Week". Indeed, like Trump, he should almost certainly be a weekly contender.

The committee thanks you for your participation.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Spiffsson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Can the poll not be set up to allow voting for two of those on the shortlist?

To make matters easier, one of those votes automatically goes to Trump, and the voter still only needs to select one option anyway?

Just a thought.
No

Allow me to explain, breasts like ballix come in pairs, but there can only be one Warren Gatland of the week, irrespective of the number of deserving cases.
Sorry, only committee members can nominate, by all means, propose and the committee will consider all proposals carefully.

IN respect of Terry Shame Slogan, the committee considers he is very much last year'Warren Gatland. The committee considers him dead to this august body and like a certain "radio personality", best for all concerned if the Warren Gatland's name was never again uttered here, unless it's to inform the membership of Slogan's demise, a happy day for us all to look forward to. Soon I hope.

Aye, there is that Spiffer and at the other end of the scale, Franco & Hitler could have teamed up to make the standard begful, both having been shot during WWI, resulting in a missing ball each and it happened within 6 months of each other. No wonder they were two cranky ould tyrants.

I should probably point out that although I can get a touch cranky myself, I'm carrying a regulation beg and two fine clankers they are. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:I would like the panel to consider, Brian O'Driscoll.
The committee undertakes to assess him for the coming weekend's version of "Warren Gatland of the Week". Indeed, like Trump, he should almost certainly be a weekly contender.

The committee thanks you for your participation.
Please thank the committee in considering my suggestion. I would like to submit the following as evidence:Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jordi on the other hand gave Zero a good rinsing with this bant:

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Jordi has specifically changed the colour of the pointing emoji to match the skin colour of Zebo which is actually mildly amusing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Deraless wrote:Jordi has specifically changed the colour of the pointing emoji to match the skin colour of Zebo which is actually mildly amusing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Blacking up ? Here we go again it's snowflake time
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Spiffsson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Just a thought.
No

Aye, there is that Spiffer and at the other end of the scale, Franco & Hitler could have teamed up to make the standard begful, both having been shot during WWI, resulting in a missing ball each and it happened within 6 months of each other. No wonder they were two cranky ould tyrants.

I should probably point out that although I can get a touch cranky myself, I'm carrying a regulation beg and two fine clankers they are. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Methinks thou doth protest too much." >EW
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I believe a a banner along the lines of comeon Murray might be appropriate...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Zebo's got fat, too many croissants

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

An early entry for next weekends Warren Gatland of the Week, step forward Coleraine Rugby Club, nominated as "leading club in an unacceptable way", having finally been given some sort of meaningful penalty for the abuse of a referee on the grounds that the ref was a woman.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-45946368

I expect I am not alone in being appalled that Coleraine apparently does not believe they have anything to apologise for.

Warren Gatland.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:An early entry for next weekends Warren Gatland of the Week, step forward Coleraine Rugby Club, nominated as "leading club in an unacceptable way", having finally been given some sort of meaningful penalty for the abuse of a referee on the grounds that the ref was a woman.

I expect I am not alone in being appalled that Coleraine apparently does not believe they have anything to apologise for.

Warren Gatland.
The refs should have held out for a formal apology.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:An early entry for next weekends Warren Gatland of the Week, step forward Coleraine Rugby Club, nominated as "leading club in an unacceptable way", having finally been given some sort of meaningful penalty for the abuse of a referee on the grounds that the ref was a woman.

Warren Gatland.
Wonder what happened to the culprits involved?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Dear esteemed members of the committee,

I would also like to propose, Alan Quinlan, for your consideration. He decided it would be a grand idea to criticise Nigel Owen for instructing Zero to apologise. Perhaps Quinlan, was outraged at Zero for his finger being so very far away from our Mike's eyeballs. I imagine if another player had done anything similar to Quinnie as a player, he may have bitten said player's finger off. We all admire his level of dog as a player but the Munster bias is hanging out of him. Sky sports has made him saft.

Regards,
Dave.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I wonder who is giving them media advice?
I assume that the matter is sponsor related and an embarrassing situation if it was revealed locally who was the main culprit. I am surprised the Feminist Network is not up there protesting, I wonder if all are being honest.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”