Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4140
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by UlsterNo9 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:38 pm

https://www.epcrugby.com/club/ulster-rugby/#players

Link to registered European squad, they keep the website right up to date.

Nagle has been added, no sign of Balaclava and Lyttle.

Looking at Nelson or McPhillips to play full back if Addison is to play at out half.

Unsure when registration deadline is...... Neill_M might know? Normally on top of this type of thing.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 40137
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by Rooster » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:40 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:https://www.epcrugby.com/club/ulster-rugby/#players

Link to registered European squad, they keep the website right up to date.

Nagle has been added, no sign of Balaclava and Lyttle.

Looking at Nelson or McPhillips to play full back if Addison is to play at out half.

Unsure when registration deadline is...... Neill_M might know? Normally on top of this type of thing.
Probably Wednesday but have we any spots left for replacements at this stage ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by Dave » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:42 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:https://www.epcrugby.com/club/ulster-rugby/#players

Link to registered European squad, they keep the website right up to date.

Nagle has been added, no sign of Balaclava and Lyttle.

Looking at Nelson or McPhillips to play full back if Addison is to play at out half.

Unsure when registration deadline is...... Neill_M might know? Normally on top of this type of thing.
Rodney still hasn't moved. Lazy bar steward.
Last edited by Dave on Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4140
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by UlsterNo9 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:44 pm

Rooster wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:https://www.epcrugby.com/club/ulster-rugby/#players

Link to registered European squad, they keep the website right up to date.

Nagle has been added, no sign of Balaclava and Lyttle.

Looking at Nelson or McPhillips to play full back if Addison is to play at out half.

Unsure when registration deadline is...... Neill_M might know? Normally on top of this type of thing.
Probably Wednesday but have we any spots left for replacements at this stage ?
Gentleman Rooster, thank you :thumleft:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5727
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by Neill_M » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:48 pm

Baloucoune added to the Euro Squad in place of Henry Speight. Have now used 2/3 of spots. 3rd one if necessary must be a front row player.

Allowed 3 more changes to the squad if we make the QFs, again 1/3 must be a front row player.

Big-al
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4254
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:20 am

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by Big-al » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:32 pm

Rooster wrote:Lyttles defence was atrocious on Saturday
So was Cave, by far and away our most experienced back.

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1654
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by 222toHounslow » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:31 pm

Big-al wrote:
Rooster wrote:Lyttles defence was atrocious on Saturday
So was Cave, by far and away our most experienced back.
Possibly because he was too busy watching his colleagues and telling them where to defend and when for most of the match.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND

User avatar
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11837
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:51 am
Location: East Belfast

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by pwrmoore » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:42 pm

222toHounslow wrote:
Big-al wrote:
Rooster wrote:Lyttles defence was atrocious on Saturday
So was Cave, by far and away our most experienced back.
Possibly because he was too busy watching his colleagues and telling them where to defend and when for most of the match.
Al doesn't rate Cave - never has. Rarely misses a chance to have a shot at him.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4140
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by UlsterNo9 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:05 pm

pwrmoore wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:
Big-al wrote:
Rooster wrote:Lyttles defence was atrocious on Saturday
So was Cave, by far and away our most experienced back.
Possibly because he was too busy watching his colleagues and telling them where to defend and when for most of the match.
Al doesn't rate Cave - never has. Rarely misses a chance to have a shot at him.
Cave made at least three tackles from memory that weren't his to make, one of his missed tackles was most definitely a covering tackle, I remember screaming at the tv.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by Dave » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Darren was putting out multiple fires at the same time.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 13663
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by Cap'n Grumpy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:18 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:Cave made at least three tackles from memory that weren't his to make, one of his missed tackles was most definitely a covering tackle, I remember screaming at the tv.
Who is tv, and did he miss a tackle? :scratch:







:duck:
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11750
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by big mervyn » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:36 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Cave made at least three tackles from memory that weren't his to make, one of his missed tackles was most definitely a covering tackle, I remember screaming at the tv.
Who is tv, and did he miss a tackle? :scratch:







:duck:
The 4 inch slingbacks weren't a wise choice.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2797
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:23 pm
Location: Not Spain

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by Tender » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:19 am

Gel pads are a must in four inch heels.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.

justinr73
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2276
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by justinr73 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:20 am

Anyway, there is a Johnny Cash tribute act at the Stormont Hotel in the evening.

I heard that the Racing squad are going to watch the show before taking a charter flight out of the George Best.

It has the makings of a great day.

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4140
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by UlsterNo9 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:28 am

big mervyn wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Cave made at least three tackles from memory that weren't his to make, one of his missed tackles was most definitely a covering tackle, I remember screaming at the tv.
Who is tv, and did he miss a tackle? :scratch:



:duck:
The 4 inch slingbacks weren't a wise choice.
4 inch heels would do some damage to your tackle. The perversions people are into these days!
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

Post Reply