Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by 222toHounslow »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Has anyone actually made a complaint?
Doesn’t matter UR has a rascist rape culture for evermore.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

222toHounslow wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Has anyone actually made a complaint?
Doesn’t matter UR has a rascist rape culture for evermore.
We will never be able to dump our top shagger status and it goes back to Brennan and before who have used the same tactic to label us all the same..

Now being reported in NZ as Ulster investigating allegations of racist abuse and that Racing having complained about it as racist abuse yet finishing the story that no formal complaint has been lodged...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Got to see the game thanks to someone on here leaving a very helpful link, thanks for that.

Can anyone confirm or deny on Addison's last peno kick, the "Get in the hole" eeejit was audible over the cheering crowd? If so, can he be identified and banned from the stadium for evermore please?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

stickinout wrote:Got to see the game thanks to someone on here leaving a very helpful link, thanks for that.

Can anyone confirm or deny on Addison's last peno kick, the "Get in the hole" eeejit was audible over the cheering crowd? If so, can he be identified and banned from the stadium for evermore please?
No he is scared as there is a contract out on him if identified, funeral is even arranged for him.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Any news on what was said?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Interesting the fan who doesn’t want to talk about it, has done nothing but talk about it, even showing solidarity by posting a stalking picture with Zebo, ah well. I suppose it’s the twitter fame .
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Dave wrote:Any news on what was said?
What annoys me is the repeated comments on social media collectively attacking us for the racism comments when only one person claims that he hoped his ears were deceived. The press has linked the Django signature to make that racism link yet it is a name that he has seemingly called himself since 2013.

Damage has been done... and of course we are our own worse enemy.

I understand it was an Ulster super fan who may have gone to Doyle and told the story despite not hearing exactly what was said.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

I actually have an issue who investigates this, if it’s the Branch it will be a fûck up like everything else the shamateurs have done, look at the Coleraine, Ex President, incidentally he was investigated by three ex presidents, the Brennan incident was another shambles, I recall the media saying fans were doing Nazi salutes, nope, it was a still of fans throwing plastics glasses after he assaulted the fan, I know people who were close to exactly what happed and NONE were asked, Zebos silence to me is a concern , I would rather he brad pitt in trap 2 or get off
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

As I have said before I have heard some vile comments against Ulster Players and Ulster fans , I have even heard one of our players called a Black bar steward at a game in Cork, however thta was before the deasease of social media and people tweeting for fame, attention or “likes “to fulfil their need in a somewhat dull existence, that’s social media all over its ruining the world, what you have on twitter and bake book is a collective of attention seekers, armchair solicitors, left, right, feminist, weirdos, and people from Derry who as a collective are a majority, a cesspit if you like of the crazies of the world who gather together and literally get off on posting brad pitt, dangerous. BUT we in Northern Ireland go one better, we have to rush , rush to be first to condem, opinion and side with the wrong or hard done by, this Is done as it relieves some sort of self gratification, “ look how I am central , really , go have a look at yourselves first.

I would rather hear what was exactly said with proof, then I will condem or condone , not get self gratification of being a social media knob,

Anyway like for agree , retweet for disagree

Racism is wrong, but so is bullshît
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Cockatrice wrote:I have a few comments on the Zebo situation (and in no particular order) that I wish to share and may I apologise in advance if I have repeated myself earlier..

I note that some of the comments on this forum are now being quoted on social media as further proof that we are what Zebo tells the world we are... At the same time what has he told the world apart form that he hoped his ears deceived him with comments directed his way...

Did he hear that I called him a Ashton? do Ulster Rugby want to ban me for my comments? I await the 6am call at my door. At the same time may I condemn any such comments from any such quarter as having lived around the world I have many friends from the islands of Zebo's father who I can call friends and who will be the first to stand up and say I have not a racist bone in my body.

It now seems that Racing have moved to suggest that the comments made were 'racial' presumably because the player has told them the exact detail of the comments. They have also moved to say it wasn't all of us just the one or two.. As a slight aside if only Ulster had the same set of balls we would have been starting with Jackson at 10 on Saturday and not praying for Lowry to be blooded sooner rather than later.

I hear that one or two Ulster fans have come forward on social media and to Ulster Rugby saying that they seen and heard everything. I wouldn't wish to question them but I understand that one at least went fishing on social media to see what was said before coming forward and is seemingly the prime witness. Had it happened beside me the simple truth is I would have challenged the individual no matter who he was and indeed identified him to stewards as much as I have no time for Event Sec to either deal with it before taking it elsewhere.

I now note comments on social media from a 'name play' on Bundee Aki stating that having played at Ravenhill he too has suffered abuse.. this in turn is shared and shared until the truth doesn't matter any more.. It doesn't matter that it ain't Aki there are people out there that believe anything on FB or Twatter and have no interest in hard evidence or the facts. Surely again a recent court case told us that.

I hope Ulster Rugby investigate this properly I have my doubts because as an eye witness a few metres away from the Brennan assault many years ago and who came forward to make a statement I still await a call.

I note that the press the BBC included have been quick to point out that these unsavoury comments were seemingly picked up by Zebo then in the next sentence quoting the Django name thereby associating the comments with racism. It is Zebo himself that used the name Django and according to one of Irelands top players and a former team mate of his it is Zebo that first called himself Django back in 2013 if not earlier.

I have seen Django referred to as a romany term nothing unsavoury and it appears a common name in many films etc. If he wishes to call himself that then fine but other so called respected press should be able to separate and report that.

This matter was not it would appear reported at the time because surely a player could have approached an official or raised it with other match/ club officials to deal with at the time. Instead it was left until exiting Belfast and a few vague lines on social media with people now alleging they know what was said and who said it.

Also what did Doyle do about it given he seems to have known more or less the moment it happened. He has spoken to witnesses the matter seemingly dealt with so again shouldn't be too hard for UR to ID the guy dealt with by those fans that witnessed it all word for word....

Over to you Ulster Rugby..
To be fair, some of the comments on this thread aren't helpful - I'm referring to the remarks linking Zebo to tarmac and driveways, etc. Are those supposed to be witty / amusing? If so, Blackadder's telegram to Charlie Chaplin comes to mind: "To Mr. C. Chaplin, Sennet Studios, Hollywood, California. Congrats stop. Have found only person in world less funny than you stop. Name: Baldrick stop. Signed, E. Blackadder stop". Oh, and put a P.S.: "Please, please, please... stop."
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

After the trial of SO and PJ I departed from Twitter. It is a cesspool where fact is lost in a sea of bullshit.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Interesting the fan who doesn’t want to talk about it, has done nothing but talk about it, even showing solidarity by posting a stalking picture with Zebo, ah well. I suppose it’s the twitter fame .
Please tell me this is a wind up? :banghead:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Kofi Annan wrote:As I have said before I have heard some vile comments against Ulster Players and Ulster fans , I have even heard one of our players called a Black bar steward at a game in Cork, however thta was before the deasease of social media and people tweeting for fame, attention or “likes “to fulfil their need in a somewhat dull existence, that’s social media all over its ruining the world, what you have on twitter and bake book is a collective of attention seekers, armchair solicitors, left, right, feminist, weirdos, and people from Derry who as a collective are a majority, a cesspit if you like of the crazies of the world who gather together and literally get off on posting brad pitt, dangerous. BUT we in Northern Ireland go one better, we have to rush , rush to be first to condem, opinion and side with the wrong or hard done by, this Is done as it relieves some sort of self gratification, “ look how I am central , really , go have a look at yourselves first.

I would rather hear what was exactly said with proof, then I will condem or condone , not get self gratification of being a social media knob,

Anyway like for agree , retweet for disagree

Racism is wrong, but so is bullshît
That's not quite, but pretty close to why I don't do Bakebook or Twitter etc.

I spose I do all of my attention seeking on this forum, as I don't share my opinions and crass sense of humour anywhere else, so i suppose this :thumleft: is as close to a "like" (for agree) as you'll get from me Kofi.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Interesting the fan who doesn’t want to talk about it, has done nothing but talk about it, even showing solidarity by posting a stalking picture with Zebo, ah well. I suppose it’s the twitter fame .
Please tell me this is a wind up? :banghead:
As a former Twitter user I read this and thought... I bet I know who that person is... So I checked and yup I was right. If there's a bandwagon to jump on thon one would be first to do it

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

She has stalking form. Zebo probably heard bugger all and she’s created a brad pitt show.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND