Where’s Baggy????

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Where’s Baggy????

Post by Dave »

Tender wrote:Start a petition. I tried PM-Ing him but it refused to send. He’s gone.
Fermain will have his contact details, so maybe he’ll contact him and tell him how much he’s missed.
Some randomer at a match told me what he thought the name of the person who allegedly posts as Baggy was. It sounded like hedgehog or something. It was probably BS.

Hope that helps.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

He'll be back, chill

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

Who cares?
Bliss.
This new guy Frank is a much better pundit..........and uses fewer words.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:
Tender wrote:Start a petition. I tried PM-Ing him but it refused to send. He’s gone.
Fermain will have his contact details, so maybe he’ll contact him and tell him how much he’s missed.
Some randomer at a match told me what he thought the name of the person who allegedly posts as Baggy was. It sounded like hedgehog or something. It was probably BS.

Hope that helps.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

Fortyniner wrote:Who cares?
Bliss.
Actually many of us do! :flower:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

fermain wrote:
Bliss.
Actually many of us do! :flower:
I'll second that! :thumleft:

Whilst I don't always agree with the oul tubes views, the level of depth and the knowledge he has of the game make his posts a must read.

Not sure why he is not here but whatever the reason I hope it can be overcome and he's back firing on all cylinders before long :thumleft:

Oul tube meant in the most endearing meaning of the term of course.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

I think he's seen the Light and become religious. Maybe turned into a DUPe. After all who wouldn't want to be a born-again Christian as, first time around, we were all to young to appreciate being fed at a woman's breast. Might appreciate it more now. (Copyright R Digance 1990ish).

On the other hand, he might be sitting back in his Spanish castle just laughing at everyone ,well most of us anyway, pleading for him to return. There is a rumour, probably nonsense of course, that he has been seen on Bakebook. But I treat this with great caution - bit like Elvis in a chip shop. (Someone once said to me that it was a lot of nonsense about Elvis being spotted in a chip shop - "He wouldn't be seen dead in a place like that". )
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bliss.
Comments like this will draw him out. Good thinking.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Gary wrote:I think he's seen the Light and become religious. Maybe turned into a DUPe.
He'd rather eat his own hoop....as would any normal, decent person.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

Dave wrote:
Bliss.
Comments like this will draw him out. Good thinking.
D You have rumbled me. Darn it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I'm sitting here waiting on this Rory Best documentary, hoping newsline will be a short one because I'm sick of their bollix anyway. I've coke zero and doritos on the pouffe for me schnacks. If Rory doesn't call Warren Gatland out and tell us about the time he tried to nut him, only Itoje and Jonny May held him back, then Rory is dead to me.

Also if baggy doesn't come back then he is less real than Jesus. Jesus only fcuked off for three days. Not real days because he isn't real.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave, unlike the wee baby Jesus, I am real. Well, I say real but in reality I’m as real as that stupid phrase “a real Ulster fan”, for of course BaggyTrousers is not my real name. As your loon in the crowd once told you, my real name is Dave Hedgehog, a strange one I suppose but we don’t choose our names, unless of course one changes it by deed poll and as Brexit shows, the only good poll is a deed poll.

Anyway, Grumpy gave splendid information on my whereabouts, not only did I give the moderators Christmas and the New Year off, but also awarded them a “dry January”. Fermain, who is an utterly good guy to whom you should all be grateful to for providing you with this forum, once told me that he gets more complaints about me than the rest put together, I also know that like a Fermain the moderators are all/mostly guys who have a day job and really don’t need the aggravation.

I, of course, dislike be suspended, I feel it a gross impertinence to my self- appointed role of calling a chube a cûnt, something I feel is essential to the good governance of the forum. Good god I’ve seen in the last seven or eight weeks enough evidence to confirm that there is a real danger of wholesale arsefoonary if there is nobody to call a cûnt a cûnt. It has taken Iron discipline not to comment on some trash that has been given free reign.

So I’ve come to a recognition that there can be no compromise between the mods and my “style” without which I have no interest in continuing. Therefore my presence here is untenable, I will not be suspended.

Before exiting, it would be rude not to thank those who have commented generously on my contributions, to the naysayers, that is of course your right, that dumb little opinion of yours, but for one last time, go and fück yourself with a chisel. Amongst these I don’t to my knowledge actually know any of them bar one, BangorBay, whom I met at the time of the Milton Keyes HC game.

He asked here, could anyone take tickets over to meet a guy who would buy them off him, so I was acting as intermediary. Having taken time out of my busy drinking schedule, I transacted the deal for him and took the cash back to his abode, refusing, as one should, any payment for my trouble. Now I don’t suggest that such a trifle should attract undying loyalty, however I would categorise him as one ungrateful cûnt, and were he to suffer a carptastrophic miocardial infarction with disastrous consequence for his breathing, I should be greatly untroubled.

Several prominent artists have had attributed to them, but without definitive proof, the sardonic expression, “no good deed shall go unpunished”. I prefer to think of it as coming from the mouth of one of my favourite homosexuals, Butch Oscar Wilde, a hugely amusing gaylord.

I’ll give you one last story, my cousin, Linda Hedgehog married a guy called Stuart Dick and being a strident feminist who probably “believed her”, she has gone double-barrelled and now calls herself Linda Hedgehog-Dick, I kid you not.

Well I say “I kid you not”but then, I’ve been making up a lot if shyte here over the years, never being one to let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I bid you a fond farewell......... but before I go, I wish to preempt Jackie Brown who will undoubtedly opine, he’ll be back. :lol:

Oh yes, and one more thing, not even I could support The Lionels on Saturday, but FÜCK the FIRFUCs.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Dave, unlike the wee baby Jesus, I am real. Well, I say real but in reality I’m as real as that stupid phrase “a real Ulster fan”, for of course BaggyTrousers is not my real name. As your loon in the crowd once told you, my real name is Dave Hedgehog, a strange one I suppose but we don’t choose our names, unless of course one changes it by deed poll and as Brexit shows, the only good poll is a deed poll.

Anyway, Grumpy gave splendid information on my whereabouts, not only did I give the moderators Christmas and the New Year off, but also awarded them a “dry January”. Fermain, who is an utterly good guy to whom you should all be grateful to for providing you with this forum, once told me that he gets more complaints about me than the rest put together, I also know that like a Fermain the moderators are all/mostly guys who have a day job and really don’t need the aggravation.

I, of course, dislike be suspended, I feel it a gross impertinence to my self- appointed role of calling a chube a cûnt, something I feel is essential to the good governance of the forum. Good god I’ve seen in the last seven or eight weeks enough evidence to confirm that there is a real danger of wholesale arsefoonary if there is nobody to call a cûnt a cûnt. It has taken Iron discipline not to comment on some trash that has been given free reign.

So I’ve come to a recognition that there can be no compromise between the mods and my “style” without which I have no interest in continuing. Therefore my presence here is untenable, I will not be suspended.

Before exiting, it would be rude not to thank those who have commented generously on my contributions, to the naysayers, that is of course your right, that dumb little opinion of yours, but for one last time, go and fück yourself with a chisel. Amongst these I don’t to my knowledge actually know any of them bar one, BangorBay, whom I met at the time of the Milton Keyes HC game.

He asked here, could anyone take tickets over to meet a guy who would buy them off him, so I was acting as intermediary. Having taken time out of my busy drinking schedule, I transacted the deal for him and took the cash back to his abode, refusing, as one should, any payment for my trouble. Now I don’t suggest that such a trifle should attract undying loyalty, however I would categorise him as one ungrateful cûnt, and were he to suffer a carptastrophic miocardial infarction with disastrous consequence for his breathing, I should be greatly untroubled.

Several prominent artists have had attributed to them, but without definitive proof, the sardonic expression, “no good deed shall go unpunished”. I prefer to think of it as coming from the mouth of one of my favourite homosexuals, Butch Oscar Wilde, a hugely amusing gaylord.

I’ll give you one last story, my cousin, Linda Hedgehog married a guy called Stuart Dick and being a strident feminist who probably “believed her”, she has gone double-barrelled and now calls herself Linda Hedgehog-Dick, I kid you not.

Well I say “I kid you not”but then, I’ve been making up a lot if shyte here over the years, never being one to let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I bid you a fond farewell......... but before I go, I wish to preempt Jackie Brown who will undoubtedly opine, he’ll be back. :lol:

Oh yes, and one more thing, not even I could support The Lionels on Saturday, but FÜCK the FIRFUCs.
Classic stuff, BT :lol: >clapping
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18