Leicester away

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

Post Reply
Bart S
Chancellor to the King
Posts: 3564
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:48 am

Re: Leicester away

Post by Bart S » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:47 pm

Dave wrote:They said 10 weeks minimum for Hendo and I think it has only been about 6 so far. Hendo, however, is known to be a fast healer. You probably know something King, do you?
Heard from a reliable source a couple of weeks ago that he should be back well before the 10 weeks. I was still thinking that this game would be too early even after hearing that.

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20548
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Leicester away

Post by Dave » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:53 pm

Bart S wrote:
Dave wrote:They said 10 weeks minimum for Hendo and I think it has only been about 6 so far. Hendo, however, is known to be a fast healer. You probably know something King, do you?
Heard from a reliable source a couple of weeks ago that he should be back well before the 10 weeks. I was still thinking that this game would be too early even after hearing that.
I saw a video of him earlier doing some coaching. He was throwing a ball around and he had no strapping. It would be an early comeback but King is rarely wrong.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

jean valjean
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1570
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Leicester away

Post by jean valjean » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:01 am

Seemed to be taking part in training the week of the racing game looking at the pics. May have been no contact but can't be far away I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20548
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Leicester away

Post by Dave » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:40 am

Team announcement day.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20548
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Leicester away

Post by Dave » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:57 pm

Look who's back....Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20548
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Leicester away

Post by Dave » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:03 pm

Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4385
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Leicester away

Post by UlsterNo9 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Thon Leicester pack doesn't look great. In no way meaning that disrespectfully but I hold no real fears.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

User avatar
TheSnapper
Novice
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 11:22 am
Location: Behind the Posts
Contact:

Re: Leicester away

Post by TheSnapper » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:15 pm

Quiet before the Storm
Nikon_D850_112_18012019.JPG
Nikon_D850_112_18012019.JPG (111.54 KiB) Viewed 634 times
Available for weddings May to August only

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20548
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Leicester away

Post by Dave » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:29 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:Thon Leicester pack doesn't look great. In no way meaning that disrespectfully but I hold no real fears.
They looked like they didn't care when we played them at the start of the competition. I don't think they will care so much now. Even though they are at home.

My main concern is goal kicking with Cooney on the bench.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Tigersman
Novice
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:42 am

Re: Leicester away

Post by Tigersman » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:33 pm

For anyone interested Leicester Tigers U18 are playing Yorkshire U18 in the Academy league straight after tomorrows game.

Should be a good one, Tigers unbeaten last season and defending champs, Yorkshire have some good players, namely Dan Lancaster (Son of Stuart).

nonplussed
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: Leicester away

Post by nonplussed » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Tigers by 7

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

jean valjean
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1570
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Leicester away

Post by jean valjean » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:57 pm

nonplussed wrote:Tigers by 7

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Dunno. Yorkshire are doing well recently

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

nonplussed
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: Leicester away

Post by nonplussed » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:59 pm

jean valjean wrote:
nonplussed wrote:Tigers by 7

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Dunno. Yorkshire are doing well recently

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
ImageImage

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 13906
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Leicester away

Post by Cap'n Grumpy » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:16 pm

Tigersman wrote:For anyone interested Leicester Tigers U18 ...
When I started reading that, I thought he was starting a prediction ...

Tigers under 18 : Ulster more than 18 :cheers:

It'll do for me. :D
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went

User avatar
Tigersman
Novice
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:42 am

Re: Leicester away

Post by Tigersman » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:30 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Tigersman wrote:For anyone interested Leicester Tigers U18 ...
When I started reading that, I thought he was starting a prediction ...

Tigers under 18 : Ulster more than 18 :cheers:

It'll do for me. :D

Tigers have been doing well at home recently
Beat Quins 35 - 24
Beat Glous 34 - 16
With this team.

But my prediction would be something like Tigers 23 - Ulster 30

Post Reply