HC Quarter Final

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: HC Quarter Final

Post by justinr73 »

Middle tier behind the posts for me.
UlsterAreBrill
Initiate

Post by UlsterAreBrill »

Is it looking like theres going to be many tickets left over for general sale?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

UlsterAreBrill wrote:Is it looking like theres going to be many tickets left over for general sale?
Hard to tell with tkt b@stard. They usually release them in dribs and drabs. I'd be surprised if ST holders scoop all 12k.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
UlsterAreBrill
Initiate

Post by UlsterAreBrill »

big mervyn wrote:
UlsterAreBrill wrote:Is it looking like theres going to be many tickets left over for general sale?
Hard to tell with tkt b@stard. They usually release them in dribs and drabs. I'd be surprised if ST holders scoop all 12k.
To be fair only 6k STH’s need to be interested to sell out if its two per ticket, could easily end up not geting imo
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

UlsterAreBrill wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
To be fair only 6k STH’s need to be interested to sell out if its two per ticket, could easily end up not geting imo
Leinster general sale might be an option. 37k available and they don't get as excited about qfs as we do :lol:
Last edited by big mervyn on Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

With the Leinster and Ulster returns there will be enough for everyone who is keen enough.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Got 2 in block 505 in 3rd row. In upper tier of West stand but between half way and 10m line. Quite surprised as tickets were €50 each. So I shall have a great view of us trying to keep themuns within 30 points.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
boysontour2
Novice

Post by boysontour2 »

Boys on Tour Block 313 rows N and P. About 20 of us at 65 euro a shot!!! our contribution to the BREXIT divorce! All we need now is a green card! (or a big yellow bus!)
leedsexile
Novice

Post by leedsexile »

Me and LE junior coming over where is the majority of UR support to be if i get a choice of ticket
Dont want to stuck in the middle of bluemen :mexican: like the last stand and HC final
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

leedsexile wrote:Me and LE junior coming over where is the majority of UR support to be if i get a choice of ticket
Dont want to stuck in the middle of bluemen :mexican: like the last stand and HC final
Seems to be more in the West Stand exile, but the seats are spread 'round the ground.
Big Neville Southall
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

About 30 of us spread about block 505.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
leedsexile
Novice

Post by leedsexile »

big mervyn wrote:
leedsexile wrote:Me and LE junior coming over where is the majority of UR support to be if i get a choice of ticket
Seems to be more in the West Stand exile, but the seats are spread 'round the ground.
Thanks Merv
Big sis tells me ursc says west stand so will try there when general release starts
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I think I'm pretty high up but that will be better. Less eventswankers around, so if a bluenose fcuks me off I can disclose a few home truths that will make them beagle.

Dalkey is a shithole.

Bray stinks of pi$h.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Dave wrote:I think I'm pretty high up but that will be better. Less eventswankers around, so if a bluenose fcuks me off I can disclose a few home truths that will make them beagle.

Dalkey is a shithole.

Bray stinks of pi$h.
Delightful. Why not have another go at Zebo while you're at it.
Bo***cks to Brexit
ulsterman7
Novice

Post by ulsterman7 »

4 of us in the section 523 which is top tier of the west stand. Got near the front row so should be as good as middle tier at half the price.

Air bnb booked for £25 each...accommodation in Dublin is extorinate!!