The run in

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: The run in

Post by justinr73 »

Interesting to hear that Dan would do things differently given the chance of playing the Glasgow game again.

There’s still a slim chance that we can put things right in Edinburgh but, currently, squad management over the block of three games over Christmas and again now look like costing us a play off spot.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

justinr73 wrote:Interesting to hear that Dan would do things differently given the chance of playing the Glasgow game again.

There’s still a slim chance that we can put things right in Edinburgh but, currently, squad management over the block of three games over Christmas and again now look like costing us a play off spot.
I was advocating resting up most of the players who played against leinster. It would have preserved team confidence for the Edinburgh game and allowed for a full prep for this week. . Now we are on the back foot, I hope they have enough in the tank for this key game. I still think we can do it but would be more confident if we hadn't had flogged them unnecessarily last weekend.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

You weren’t the only one.

Let’s hope you’re not ‘miserables’ come Friday night.

The lack of almost any spark at Scotstoun worries me greatly. Save for the early try, it was truly grim. There was a brief moment of light relief when a little fella with learning difficulties sat behind us shouted “I like your housecoats” when Cave et al warmed up behind the posts during the first half.

Edinburgh managed their game at Scarlets superbly and it will take a monumental effort to beat them.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Well it turned out ok in the end
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I cannot find any free stream for tonight's game and even radio ulster is only AM/FM. So if anyone can provide a link it would be greatly appreciated. Premier sport seems to be UK only and ids VPNs.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Setanta wrote:I cannot find any free stream for tonight's game and even radio ulster is only AM/FM. So if anyone can provide a link it would be greatly appreciated. Premier sport seems to be UK only and ids VPNs.
Also on Eir Sport 1 if that helps with the tech side.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Live and impartial updates on the UAFC.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Dragons beat Scarlets 34-32. Real possibility the Scarlets will miss out on Heineken cup now.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

jean valjean wrote:Dragons beat Scarlets 34-32. Real possibility the Scarlets will miss out on Heineken cup now.

Edinburgh need 2 match points to get 4th now.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

jean valjean wrote:Dragons beat Scarlets 34-32. Real possibility the Scarlets will miss out on Heineken cup now.

Real possibility that Wales will miss out on the HC :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

The run in

Post by Neill_M »

Pro 14 Playoffs:

Fri May 17 7:35pm Glasgow v Ulster/Connacht
Sat May 18 3pm Leinster v Munster/Benetton

May 17-19 Ospreys v Scarlets in Euro Playoff
Last edited by Neill_M on Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Thank god there is a welsh team in it. Just hope they are in our group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.