Glasgow Vs Ulster Fri 5th April @ 7.35pm Premier Sports

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

ding dong2u
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Glasgow Vs Ulster Fri 5th April @ 7.35pm Premier Sports

Post by ding dong2u »

Grumps when I am in haggis country it's best to drink the native brew and the choice of single malts in The Pot Still is second to none :cheers: >burp
Stand Up for the Ulster Men

RIP Nevin Spence 1990 - 2012
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

I see Rob Lyttle is having a not so subtle dig at sections of the media.

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/sport/rugb ... -1-8878891
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Neill_M wrote:I see Rob Lyttle is having a not so subtle dig at sections of the media.

Do we know who suggested he should be cut?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
Neill_M wrote:I see Rob Lyttle is having a not so subtle dig at sections of the media.

Probably Indo writer as they have previous.
Though it seems to have done him good as he has put in the work and got back in contention, sometimes wee remarks like that sink in and the tough knuckle down to prove the suggestions wrong.
Criticism can be good though in some cases it can go totally wrong on people who are near the edge mentally
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Leinster doing us no favours with the team they have named. Treviso have a 50/50 chance. We need points tonight if we want to hold onto 2nd and a home QF.

15. Barry Daly 14. Fergus McFadden 13. Conor O’Brien 12. Joe Tomane 11. James Lowe 10. Noel Reid 9. Luke McGrath (captain) 1. Jack McGrath 2. James Tracy 3. Andrew Porter 4. Mick Kearney 5. Scott Fardy 6. Josh Murphy 7. Max Deegan 8. Caelan Doris.

16. Bryan Byrne 17. Peter Dooley 18. Michael Bent 19. Jack Dunne 20. Scott Penny 21. Hugh O’Sullivan 22. Ciarán Frawley 23. Jimmy O’Brien

Excited to see what Jack McGrath can do at loosehead.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

WTF? Noel Reid at 10? Is this some kind of fcuking joke?
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

Very tricky match this, Glasgow had been in class form recently, I was very surprised and disappointed by how they folded against Sarries. Apparently Rory said in the changing rooms after our match, this level has to be our baseline from now on - no stiffer test for that..

FWIW I was only ever at the one Glasgow match, at Scotstoun - thoroughly enjoyed it, had a few sherbets in a big hall akin to a school gym, with trestle tables serving as a bar, and then one of those bagpipe crews turned up. Crap match, but we won, so :thumleft:

Weegie fans are probably the swearingest in the league - at the final against Munster at the Kingspan it was c-bombs left right and centre. I find it hard to believe that they're more whingy than Cardiff or Scarlets fans mind you...
..one more thing
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Columbo wrote:Very tricky match this, Glasgow had been in class form recently, I was very surprised and disappointed by how they folded against Sarries. Apparently Rory said in the changing rooms after our match, this level has to be our baseline from now on - no stiffer test for that..

FWIW I was only ever at the one Glasgow match, at Scotstoun - thoroughly enjoyed it, had a few sherbets in a big hall akin to a school gym, with trestle tables serving as a bar, and then one of those bagpipe crews turned up. Crap match, but we won, so :thumleft:

Weegie fans are probably the swearingest in the league - at the final against Munster at the Kingspan it was c-bombs left right and centre. I find it hard to believe that they're more whingy than Cardiff or Scarlets fans mind you...
The Welsh fans on social media have set a very high bar when it comes to moaning etc. Nothing better than a Welsh rugby twitter fight.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Lets hope that DAY 4458 is one to remember, Lest We Forget.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Lets hope that DAY 4458 is one to remember, Lest We Forget.
If it's not one to remember, I reckon we will forget.

But if it's not one to remember, it might be one to remember for the wrong reasons, in which case it would be better to forget.

I think ... :scratch:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Leinster doing us no favours with the team they have named. Treviso have a 50/50 chance. We need points tonight if we want to hold onto 2nd and a home QF.

15. Barry Daly 14. Fergus McFadden 13. Conor O’Brien 12. Joe Tomane 11. James Lowe 10. Noel Reid 9. Luke McGrath (captain) 1. Jack McGrath 2. James Tracy 3. Andrew Porter 4. Mick Kearney 5. Scott Fardy 6. Josh Murphy 7. Max Deegan 8. Caelan Doris.

16. Bryan Byrne 17. Peter Dooley 18. Michael Bent 19. Jack Dunne 20. Scott Penny 21. Hugh O’Sullivan 22. Ciarán Frawley 23. Jimmy O’Brien

Excited to see what Jack McGrath can do at loosehead.
:red: Jack :red: will get them over the line :fleg:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Dave wrote:

It was young Adam.

Lyttle was in good company mind because he was having Marcel out of the door ‘an all.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Any streams
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I read a piece of his yesterday claiming several Ulster player's as former Leinster players. Despite several of them having never played for Leinster.

He used to be a fan on here. Now he gets paid for writing bollix.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dave wrote:I read a piece of his yesterday claiming several Ulster player's as former Leinster players. Despite several of them having never played for Leinster.

He used to be a fan on here. Now he gets paid for writing bollix.
Yeah , did not get the love he was expecting
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”