Salaries on the Pro14

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Salaries on the Pro14

Post by big mervyn »

Might prove a bit divisive in squads if everybody knew exactly what everybody else was getting.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Good discussion, lads. Helped me to see things from a couple of new angles. Not as straightforward as it seemed to me at first. Thanks :thumleft:
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

big mervyn wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:08 pm Might prove a bit divisive in squads if everybody knew exactly what everybody else was getting.
I'd hang up the boots immediately, imagine the same transparency at any company though? If the wife found out what I really earned I'd be in it with Wray.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Wray isn’t in trouble. He didn’t do anything wrong. He made some ‘mistakes’
Their star players did nothing wrong. They’re well accustomed to getting an extra £30,000 a year on top of their wages and massive interest free loans, or a house...
The RFU don’t mind bending their rules to allow these sainted Englishmen to play abroad and still play for the England team.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

I see Conor McGregor credits Farrell with the inspiration for his innovative no hands, shoulder to the bake move in his last fight.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
ScottishBrian
Novice

Post by ScottishBrian »

Ulster hire and pay within their earnings each season, one of the few professional Rugby clubs to do so, there is no sugar mommy, no under the counter payment and the only thing I would disagree with is the removal of a respected rugby referee, now adjudicator, 84 year old Mr Irvine has had his President lounge pass revoked for "Not having done enough for Ulster Rugby".
This man is still officiating over referees today. This is something we can actually sort