Ian Madigan

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dharper
Steward

Ian Madigan

Post by Dharper »

loosehead1984
Initiate

Re: Ian Madigan

Post by loosehead1984 »

OMG! :fleg:
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

It could be worse it be a two year deal .

If memory serves the lad was a reasonable kicker of a ball but a rather mechanical distributer the real wonder is not so much the signing as to which position he is meant to cover -- at out half Ulster have Burns, Johnston and Lowry although personally I consider Lowry to be too small to play out half in the professional game. ( ie the opposition have a target which they only have to hit once and he could be injured ) and Lowry has to evade being hit for a season not just one game -- its odds on he'll get injured at some point of the season.
Burns may be carrying an injury which may require medical attention and some time to recover -- its just a feeling - due the strapping on his legs recently.

At Full back Ulster have Faddes -- Addison --and Ludic -- the first , Faddes currently under the knife -- the second Addison is in similar condition to Burns -- and Ludic has an injury record and short contract .

In my view it has the look of being a patch signing to cover two positions which have in my book the chance of being light in cover in the near future .

If surgery is needed by some then the current suspension of the season could provide an opportunity ???
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Maybe we won’t be able to afford him now..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU