Premier player subscription

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

Hawkeye
Novice

Premier player subscription

Post by Hawkeye » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:04 pm

Just in case anyone else was as dumb as me :duh: Forgot to cancel subscription to Premier player during this "lull". There is an option to pause your subscription when you go into your account details. Hope you're all staying safe. :salut: to all the NHS staff, carers, blue lighters and anyone else doing their bit.

solidarity
Warrior Chief

Re: Premier player subscription

Post by solidarity » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:07 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:04 pm
Just in case anyone else was as dumb as me :duh: Forgot to cancel subscription to Premier player during this "lull". There is an option to pause your subscription when you go into your account details. Hope you're all staying safe. :salut: to all the NHS staff, carers, blue lighters and anyone else doing their bit.
I tried to cancel as soon as the league went awol. PS said that I could cancel straight away but that it would only become effective at the end of the one-year contract! This is clearly a new move. I don't know whether to say thank you to them or to ask what the catch is.

TopPoster
Initiate

Re: Premier player subscription

Post by TopPoster » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:23 pm

My subscription is through Virgin but unlike BT and Sky sports were you could go online to Virgin account to cancel I had to call Virgin which took about 3 weeks of trying to get through. They’ve suspended the charge for BT and Premier Sports but can still view channels.