Together Ulster membership

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

ScottishBrian
Novice

Together Ulster membership

Post by ScottishBrian »

Received this email today not happy about the start date of September for the reduced price Premier sports access;

Thank you for your recent purchase of the Ulster Rugby membership package - #TogetherUlster – which will replace the traditional Season Ticket offering for the 2020/21 season.

Membership Pack:

Due to the current circumstances, there is a slightly longer lead time on the Membership Packs, but you can look forward to receiving yours in time for the start of the new season.

Access to Tickets:

We are working hard to ensure the safe return of supporters at Kingspan Stadium and we will be in touch by email as soon as we have confirmation on available capacities. #TogetherUlster Members will have first access to exclusive booking periods for home fixtures.

Offer to receive Premier Sports:

As part of your #TogetherUlster Membership, you will have access to an exclusive offer to receive a full 12-month Premier Sports package for £80 (normally £120). An email will be sent with further instructions on how to activate this in September.

Premier Sports subscription from start of 2020/21 season, available on Sky TV packages and/or Premier Sports Player.

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to seeing you at Kingspan Stadium once again. SUFTUM!
Aird
Squire

Re: Together Ulster membership

Post by Aird »

Would be interested to know what sort of take up there has been for this offer ? Has anyone any idea.
WestDr
Novice

Post by WestDr »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20082&start=90#p693946

your views on what comes out of Ulster No. 9's brennan are your own.
germcevoy
Initiate

Post by germcevoy »

Premier now offering the £80 deal directly with £10 donated to Ulster. So one of the main benefits of the stand up membership can be had without buying a membership?
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Now there's a surprise!!!
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

germcevoy wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:32 pm Premier now offering the £80 deal directly with £10 donated to Ulster. So one of the main benefits of the stand up membership can be had without buying a membership?
Got an e-mail of that too, £80 doesn't sound too bad
volvo
Novice

Post by volvo »

Got that email as well, clicked on the subscribe icon ,can anyone advise what package gives the chance to apply the promo code?? I'm definitely missing something aren't I? or as usual just being stupid
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

Easiest way is simply to phone which I did and got my membership sorted easily. You have to remind them that your are joining through Ulster to get the right price. To some extent it will depend who you get on the end of the phone. Some are great some not so.
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

For those not in the together Ulster membership.
Last year Sept, over the phone , I got a deal at £49, confirmed by email, with the condition that I renewed this year ( Sept 2020) at £89.
However checking the premier account today, they propose to take £120 from the same card on 24 September. I am disputing this!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Bobbievee wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:44 pm For those not in the together Ulster membership.
Last year Sept, over the phone , I got a deal at £49, confirmed by email, with the condition that I renewed this year ( Sept 2020) at £89.
However checking the premier account today, they propose to take £120 from the same card on 24 September. I am disputing this!
Good luck with this, you will need it. Got a deal with them for 19/20 for £79 with an agreement to pay £99 for 20/21. Charged £120, queried it. They falsely claimed that they sent you an email in January informing you that the new annual rate will be £120 as they had more content etc. Ended up just paying the £120.
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Cheers
What this does confirm is that they make it up as they go along.
In my mind , 170 approx for the two seasons is pretty good vfm, but I will fight with them to pass the long summer evenings!
monkee
Novice

Post by monkee »

I see both Irish interpros are on TG4 this weekend.
Anyone know if rugby on TG4 is geoblocked on a computer in the North? I don’t have it on my tv.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

monkee wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:25 am I see both Irish interpros are on TG4 this weekend.
Anyone know if rugby on TG4 is geoblocked on a computer in the North? I don’t have it on my tv.
I watch a lot of rugby on TG4 and I'm not aware of anything being blocked to date.

Afaik it's only the Ulster game that's on live though.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

monkee wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:25 am I see both Irish interpros are on TG4 this weekend.
Should be okay, just tested tg4 player on my phone. Worked fine. As Big Mervyn said, Connacht Ulster is live. Leinster Munster is the full game but on a delayed transmission after the live coverage on Premier/Eir is over etc. So if you don't want to know the score, stay off social media etc.
monkee
Novice

Post by monkee »

Ta :thumright:
big mervyn wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:33 am
I watch a lot of rugby on TG4 and I'm not aware of anything being blocked to date.

Afaik it's only the Ulster game that's on live though.