Pro 14 Final vs Leinster, Sept 12th.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

ladyboy696969
Novice

Re: Pro 14 Final vs Leinster, Sept 12th.

Post by ladyboy696969 »

Jasus, tis fierce quiet around here these days. Where's all the headbangers that youst to pontificate on these hallowed pages. 1st final in 7 seasons... I dunno.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

ladyboy696969 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:55 pm Jasus, tis fierce quiet around here these days. Where's all the headbangers that youst to pontificate on these hallowed pages. 1st final in 7 seasons... I dunno.
Things haven't been the same since Jackson and Olding wete f*cked over. Some Cnuts were quick enough to move on but the majority haven't.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

We’d worked out during lockdown that we’d win the Pro 14 so everyone is keeping their powder dry for the QF in Toulouse.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

D4 resting Sexton and McGrath for Saturday apparently with Saracens QF the following week. Ross Byrne and JGP (Whiskey Malone RFC) starting. Doesn't exactly weaken them. They did start in Leinster's easy 28-10 win a couple of weeks ago.
Marco
Novice

Post by Marco »

I read (Irish Independent) that Alan O'Connor declared his love for Mads just before the kick, the team bonding clearly working very well!

PS: message to Jim Wells, this was not a serious comment, just in case!!
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Al ‘the Bear’ O’Connor.

Mads said he was a bit surprised as he’s only known him a couple of weeks but it did boost his confidence and he’s placed his marriage plans with fiancée Anna on hold.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Marco wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:27 pm I read (Irish Independent) that Alan O'Connor declared his love for Mads just before the kick, the team bonding clearly working very well!

PS: message to Jim Wells, this was not a serious comment, just in case!!
Does the South Down MLA read these pages?

Maybe JJ Hanrahan just needed a big hug against the Ladyboys?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

The excitement builds. And, Lest We Forget, this Saturday's Final is on DAY 4984. And for those vaguely interested DAY 5000 is going to be on Monday 28.9.2020 which as some of you are no doubt aware is ULSTER DAY - and it will in fact be 39,448 days since the original Ulster Day, Lest We Forget.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

HwoodMike2umate wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:39 pm The excitement builds. And, Lest We Forget, this Saturday's Final is on DAY 4984. And for those vaguely interested DAY 5000 is going to be on Monday 28.9.2020 which as some of you are no doubt aware is ULSTER DAY - and it will in fact be 39,448 days since the original Ulster Day, Lest We Forget.
You can look up yer Unionist ancestors' signatures on the PRONI site. Doesn't say if it's ink or blood mind.

The dark eleventh hour
Draws on and sees us sold
To every evil power
We fought against of old -
Rebellion, rapine, hate,
Oppression, wrong and greed
Are loosed to rule our fate
By England's art and deed.

F*cked over by the perfidious Albion 100 years ago. Nothing much changes. Always staggered at the loyalty of Unionists to a bunch of cnuts that hold them in such utter contempt. In a recent poll I think only 28% of the Engerlish populace give a feck about the union with the statelet. I'd be surprised if that many could actually find us on a map.
Big Neville Southall
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Twas both for my grandparents but I would support a border poll now.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Setanta wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:37 pm Twas both for my grandparents but I would support a border poll now.
Likewise.
Big Neville Southall
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

big mervyn wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:23 pm In a recent poll I think only 28% of the Engerlish populace give a feck about the union with the statelet.
Not hugely surprised by that, it does cost them after all to have us as part of the union.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

We're the last bit of Empire left.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Not sure about that, Lurgan lad.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Tell you what. Watching a lot of news in the last we'en o' months, I'm struck by the number of big hitters in positions of influence on the so-called "mainland" that hail from this place.

Easily explained of course, by our vastly superior intellect and education. Definitely punching well above our weight over there.
Big Neville Southall