Return of Supporters

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

flatpass
Novice

Re: Return of Supporters

Post by flatpass »

Indeed. It’s disappointing that UR seems to lack the backbone to make a decision based on the clear legal position. Instead it folds before the opinion of ‘experts’ - opinion which appears flimsy in the light of published evidence. Oh wait...this sounds familiar...
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

flatpass wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:40 pm Indeed. It’s disappointing that UR seems to lack the backbone to make a decision based on the clear legal position. Instead it folds before the opinion of ‘experts’ - opinion which appears flimsy in the light of published evidence. Oh wait...this sounds familiar...
Gutless as feck, legally in NI clubs can train outside in groups of up to 15, but UR stopped this, even one memo was quoting that we were in level 3 , a level in Ireland not U.K., weak pc leadership, feck I thought SLogan was weak, this one is weaker than HM pissing over supporters
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Ulster, gutless from the top down.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

I have to say that the decision to not have any spectators was entirely correct under the current circumstances, in my opinion. Rather than being gutless, it showed common sense as well as a perception of how things are shaping up in "political" and financial terms.
Bo***cks to Brexit
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Absolutely. Organisations and individuals need to stop waiting to be told what to do. Have a titter of wit (as me ma would say). Too many people dying, hospitals not coping. We're lucky there is rugby being played, even behind closed doors.
Everyone needs to do what they can and those in leadership roles, need to demonstrate leadership. Then maybe they can be trusted if/when we normalise.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

So some stuff opening up in a week.

A limited number of fans in for Scarlets on the 22nd then?

I have watched more live sport than most but 1935 on a Sunday night would probably be a first for me!
flatpass
Novice

Post by flatpass »

I’ll not hold my breath...
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

You may have to if they install those spray things they had at the footy last night.

Should save me having to shower before the game.
germcevoy
Initiate

Post by germcevoy »

flatpass
Novice

Post by flatpass »

Well well...some sense at last
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Just checked out the ballot. Are UR assuming folks will openly admit they got tickets the last time round or is it a trick question to catch folks out?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

jean valjean wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:15 pm Just checked out the ballot. Are UR assuming folks will openly admit they got tickets the last time round or is it a trick question to catch folks out? Image

Thought that an odd question to ask also, does it matter? You pay your money you take your chances.

We've six season tickets (now six togetherUlster) all grouped on the one account, we were lucky to get two tickets in the last ballot. Does that mean when I answer yes we aren't eligible to gain tickets in this ballot from the other 5 togetherUlster memberships that didn't win in the last ballot? :scratch: :lol:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:07 pm
jean valjean wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:15 pm Just checked out the ballot. Are UR assuming folks will openly admit they got tickets the last time round or is it a trick question to catch folks out? Image

Thought that an odd question to ask also, does it matter? You pay your money you take your chances.
Yes, preference if you didnt get tickets last time.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

damianmcr wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:49 pm
UlsterNo9 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:07 pm

Yes, preference if you didnt get tickets last time.
Thanks Damian but meant it as a rhetorical question, you pay your money you take your chances as per terms and conditions.

https://www.ulsterrugby.com/tickets/mem ... herulster/
As part of the official #TogetherUlster Membership, when permission to allow spectators in Kingspan Stadium is granted, a number of tickets will be made available to purchase on a first come, first served basis. Entry to the stadium will be by purchased ticket only.
Meh.... not bothered.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
germcevoy
Initiate

Post by germcevoy »

Were there ever any numbers released for the number of memberships sold? Or will we only find out as restrictions lift and tickets become available to those without memberships? I wouldn't mind getting to a game but don't see the value in paying quarter of the cost of an actual season ticket to maybe get the opportunity to buy tickets this season.