Dodgy text messages

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Pimpmac
Initiate

Dodgy text messages

Post by Pimpmac »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 68224.html

I wonder whether the IRFU will perceive text messages from said key sponsor to affect their decision making or is the lure of € too strong. Maybe I should make up some tom kite banners and go make a racket outside the ground at the next game demanding public executions of said individuals who’s lies and deceit helped to facilitate the loss of many lives. Sadly, I fear that the story based on the truth will not hold as much credence and importance compared to the other one which was based upon regret and as such will hold little interest.

#themonestoo
Pimpmac
Initiate

Re: Dodgy text messages

Post by Pimpmac »

PS I am saying this with a wry smile and appreciate the support that Kingspan have offered UR. I know they weren’t the sponsors that I now despise who demanded beheadings. My frustration is directed at the IRFU, whom are likely to take very different approach when it’s money versus a couple of young Ulstermen.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

The whole thing is disgusting, it's stamped all over our kit and the silence from anyone in the IRFU is deafening.

Maybe if you tweet about it and stick #metoo on the end they'll listen.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

This makes the whole thing a farce....

https://amp.ft.com/content/3a38b9a4-58b ... 0f971febbc
Britain’s attorney-general has granted a request from key witnesses in the Grenfell Tower inquiry to prevent their oral evidence being used against them in a criminal trial, in a move described as a “sad day” by survivors of the catastrophic blaze.

Suella Braverman said the decision was necessary to encourage witnesses involved in the tower’s botched refurbishment to respond to questions at a public inquiry that they otherwise might have refused to answer. She said such questions were “important to finding out the truth” about the circumstances of the June 2017 fire in which 72 people were killed and many more injured.

A spokesperson for Grenfell United, a grouping of survivors and bereaved families said it was a “sad day when bereaved and survivors are asked to [choose between] the need for truth and the need for justice”.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Mentioned in another thread , the matter of public liability insurance, presumably invalidated by ful disclosure of the product's certification being " confused". So any liability would fall directly on the company? good time to get some of the assets out in form of share dividends.

Oh, already happened, per daily mail
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... llion.html
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Scumbags