Ulster v Glasgow Fri Sept 24th 7:35pm KO Prem Sports

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Loki
Warrior Assassin

Re: Ulster v Glasgow Fri Sept 24th 7:35pm KO Prem Sports

Post by Loki »

Really enjoyable if scrappy game and great to be back at a fairly full Ravers. Small victories and all that.

Carter and Jones the big concerns for me, I don't feel either of them impact the game anywhere near enough...it's time enough for Treadwell to really make himself indispensable in the engine room. Would like to see TOT break through convincingly but Marty Mooradze's general performance was good and his balletic spin for the tryline a feat of athletic beauty.

Otherwise...how impressive was Doak? Apart from his obvious quality his attitude is fantastic. Arsey or calm when needed, looked to the manor born the way he moved about the park. I'm as big a fan as anyone out there of Cooney but I can't deny it would be interesting to see ND get a run in the side if JC's injury prognosis isn't great.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

The 2 bars under the grandstand were slow with big queues
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

BR wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:11 pm The 2 bars under the grandstand were slow with big queues
Slower than Connor Murray’s service from the base of a ruck?....if it was that slow you’re lucky the barman didn’t box kick your pints.
ding dong2u
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ding dong2u »

At least they were open they didn't bother to open the Back Line bar at all
Stand Up for the Ulster Men

RIP Nevin Spence 1990 - 2012
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

ding dong2u wrote:At least they were open they didn't bother to open the Back Line bar at all
They obviously decided there was no room to form a socially distanced queue, which is ironic as it is the one bar which has a one way system in place.

germcevoy
Initiate

Post by germcevoy »

Got a survey email so I filled it in with a slight moan. I’m all for a better and more efficient bar system but Friday night wasn’t it.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

On a plus note, the murphys was drinkable (coming off 6 months of canned stout). Given the service, i suspectt yhe Guinness would have been very poor. So every cloud and all that.

Id guess that MC will be strugling to get enough staff to properly open all the bars, given the lack of staff currently available in the hospitality industry, let alone staff who actually know what they're doing.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk