Listen to RTÉ Radio 1 now..

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

fan who never played
Novice

Post by fan who never played »

Just want to add my voice to the praise Jamesie is getting for all his media comments. Well done, you have managed to get the truth "Out There" and as a result most people will see the mud slinging for what it is.
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Jamesie

Any truth that your agent was contacted about you appearing in the next "CELEBRITY" Big Brother?

I hear they want people with NO baggage or links whatsoever to racism, and after Matt's adjudication yesterday, their thoughts automatically turned to Ulster!
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

Post by darkside lightside »

Dervock wrote:Interesting! Would have liked to hear more from the guy from the BBC.
yes duffy didn't like him because he was a calm and credible, and fairly independent, direct eyewitness - duffy was more interested in inciting a north vs south slagging match.. which the ulster correspondents commendably tried to steer well clear of.. :salut:
[The Artist Formerly Known as Caolan]

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Tyler Durden
doodle
Novice

Post by doodle »

Hi Dervock

This is Julian Fowler's (the BBC man) original account on the BBC.

http://tinyurl.com/3cx5ry

I can't do the click here thing.
Dervock
Novice

Post by Dervock »

[quote="doodle"]Hi Dervock

This is Julian Fowler's (the BBC man) original account on the BBC.

http://tinyurl.com/3cx5ry

Many thanks Doodle. This really is condemning for Brennan, just a pity he didn't get more air time on RTE!
"its not that the Irish are cynical, it's rather that they have a wonderful lack of respect for everything and everybody."