Seige mentality!

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dervock
Novice

Post by Dervock »

From what I have read and heard there does seem to be a lot of "us and them" including the "different breed" comment on the RTE interview. Its no wonder Ulster fans are feeling a bit exposed, people are not looking at the big picture - Ulster supporters testimony, independent witness testimony, not to mention TB's track record.

I've passed on the details to some of my rugby supporting colleagues here in Sydney and they were shocked at the fact a professional player would do such a thing.
"its not that the Irish are cynical, it's rather that they have a wonderful lack of respect for everything and everybody."
Judith Harrison
Squire

Post by Judith Harrison »

Good fellow Dervock! I'm in Oz, and all are ASTOUNDED by this!! Some sort of action should have been taken by now against TB. IT IS MY HONEST,PERSONAL OPINION THAT J.H. SHOULD ALSO HAVE TAKEN ACTION/COMPLAINT against TB- but J. does not wish to DRAW ATTENTION to himself. J.H. has been stomped on face,ribs unneccessarily by TB previously, and now this. I WOULD HATE TO THINK WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ON THE FIELD, IF JUSTIN HAD BEEN AWARE OF PRIOR ASSAULT ON A FAN/ULSTER SUPPORTERS.....NO "handbag fight" , I wouldn't think..!! All I say is THANK GOD JH WASN'T AWARE!!!
Dervock
Novice

Post by Dervock »

Unfortunately I didn't get to see the game but from what I hear there was very little in it from Justin and most were shocked by his Yellow card.
"its not that the Irish are cynical, it's rather that they have a wonderful lack of respect for everything and everybody."
Dervock
Novice

Post by Dervock »

Oh and by the way...

Happy Australia Day! :party:
Judith Harrison
Squire

Hey, Dervock, Happy Australia Day to you too!! Mate..!!
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Happy Australia Day to all Sheilas and Bruces!

In case it was my prompting on another thread that reminded you of this, I would point out too that it's less than a fortnight to Waitangi Day (New Zealand Day) - wouldn't want Steiner & Isaac to feel left out, even if they're now more Ulster/Irish than Kiwi.
Judith Harrison
Squire

Oh,..OK then Capt, u know how we love Kiwis...Happy NZ Day. We they the convicts,as we were..?! My ancestory, of minor interest to some I'm sure, dates back to Captain Bligh....I'll say no more...!!
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

I'm quite fond of kiwis too - taste like chicken!
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:I'm quite fond of kiwis too - taste like chicken!
chickens don't have as many seeds though :roll: :wink:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Going OFF TOPIC, I know, but did you know that the kiwi has the shortest beak of any bird?

Officially the length of a bird's beak is from the tip to its nostrils, and as the kiwi is unique in having its nostrils at the tip of its beak, by the usual standard of beak measurement it is very short.

If you're very interested, you might like to know that the kiwi uses this to literally "sniff" out food underground by probing with its beak.

The Ulster publik had a rite 2 no!

Not as much eating as an emu, though :wink:
Last edited by Cap'n Grumpy on Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dervock
Novice

Post by Dervock »

Thats it I'm pullin the plug on me National Geographic magazine subscription...can we make this a regular? :lol: