URSC arrangements for Leinster match

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

URSC Secretary
Initiate

URSC arrangements for Leinster match

Post by URSC Secretary »

URSC will be at the match in our new home beneath the Memorial Stand. The new Stand includes the Kukri shop, flanked to the left and right by a bar. We will be in the bar to the left, over by the left hand wall, where there is a brand new URSC InfoPoint.

So keep left and left and you will find us.

And just to be sure, we will have our way finder banner in the food village to confirm directions for those who can’t tell their left from their other left.

Call over on Friday night to collect your membership pack, sign up for another season, enter the Big Ballot or book a seat on the bus to Galway or simply for a chat:

#URSC2013 URSC are aiming for 1200+ members this season......already nearly 400 have signed up! A new black badge, a new round car sticker and, for the first time a season ticket (or bus pass!) lanyard – all this plus discounted away travel, meet the players nights, ticket priority for big matches, entry into the “right to buy” Ireland international ticket members only ballot. All this for £10 (children £5)! Sign up at the URSC information desk under the Memorial Stand on match nights or by PayPal at http://www.ursc.co

LIONS & BAA BAA NIGHT takes place in the Premium Stand Ravenhill on Monday 23 September at 7.30. The URSC’s first Meet the Players gathering of 2013/14 season will feature Ulster’s three 2013 British & Irish Lions Tommy Bowe, Rory Best & Tom Court – and Jared Payne, who played for the Barbarians against the Lions in the first match of their tour in Hong Kong. There will be a Q&A session, plus opportunities for autographs and photos.
As ever, there will be a ballot with fantastic money can’t buy signed Lions and Baa Baas items to be won! Entry is by ticket - free to URSC members – £5 for non members. Tickets at the URSC info desk.

CONNACHT V ULSTER BUS URSC will be taking a bus to the early season Rabo Direct league match in Galway on Saturday 21 September (kick off 6.45pm). The bus will leave Montgomery Road at 12.30pm sharp and will depart Galway after the match at around 9pm arriving back in Belfast around 0100 in the wee small hours of Sunday morning.
Pick up at Sprucefield, Banbridge Outlet Mall and Newry can be accommodated by prior arrangement.
URSC Members: £30 Adults. Non members: £35. All Juniors (U18): £15. Prices exclude match ticket. Sign up at at the URSC info desk.[/b]

THE BIG BALLOT funds the URSC’s Annual Jack Kyle Bursary Award to a young up and coming Ulster player. The Bursary is for £2000. We can say that “The Boy Done Good” for several of our previous Bursary recipients including Craig Gilroy, Iain Henderson and, last season, Stuart Olding – full internationals all! Big Ballot tickets cost £1 each and the prize list includes:

1. Two night break for two at any Hastings Hotel (Sun – Thursday)
2. 2 Concert tickets of your choice at the Odyssey (Heineken)
3. Voucher (Podium Sport)
4. 4 ball at Shandon Golf Club
5. Voucher for meal at Manderin City Restaurant
6. Kukri Sports voucher
7. 2 x Signed UlsterRugby Shirt (Bank of Ireland)
8. Karting Session at Eddie Irvine Sports
9. Two seats at an Ulster Game (Bank of Ireland)

Buy BB tickets at at the URSC info desk.[/b][/b]
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: URSC arrangements for Leinster match

Post by big mervyn »

Lanyard is a very useful addition :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Can you confirm if the lanyards have break-away clips on them? I wouldn't want to get choked if it cuts up rough with the refugees on the terrace.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

A friend has asked me to enquire if the URSC new home under the Memorial Stand is within sight of the Cheerleaders new changing room?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:A friend has asked me to enquire .......
Don't tell porkies Mike ........

...... you don't have a friend! :whistle:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:A friend has asked me to enquire if the URSC new home under the Memorial Stand is within sight of the Cheerleaders new changing room?
Apparently the cheerleaders room has a one way mirror so that they can see who is at the URSC stand and whether it is safe to come out or not :lol: :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red: