CHANGE OF FLIGHT TIME - RYANAIR TREVISO RETURN FLIGHT

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

CHANGE OF FLIGHT TIME - RYANAIR TREVISO RETURN FLIGHT

Post by Surrey Red Hand »

Feckin Ryanair done it again, .. anyone who was on the 15-05 from Treviso to Stansted on MONDAY 16th DEC

Be aware it has been changed to 10-05 in the morning, you can go for a refund as it's +/- 3 HOURS flight change

No other flight back on the monday that I can see, so looks like I will have to go with it ... BA&TA£DS !!!! ... hate using them :banghead:
ayepod
Initiate

Re: CHANGE OF FLIGHT TIME - RYANAIR TREVISO RETURN FLIGHT

Post by ayepod »

Absolute jokers...I can top that.

Booked on the Friday from Stansted to Treviso, was due to arrive lunchtime ready for some good food and a few drinks. They've shifted the departure time a mere NINE HOURS later, so we don't even land now until nearly 10pm.

Sunday return flight is also pushed back two hours. Ridiculous.
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

Post by Surrey Red Hand »

They have little or no regard for their customers ... why do they change their allocated slots at an airport? ... to save ££££££££ ?

That will affect people who have an onward flight to Belfast ... maybe even having to cancel

What time flight were you supposed to be on out of Stansted on the friday ,, lunchtime you say ... as I'm out at 7-30am and just looked they even changed that to 07-35 (albeit 5 minutes) !!

The other thing is the buses stop early at night in Treviso so what would have cost you 2 Euros from the airport into Central Treviso will now probably now mean a taxi at 25/30 Euros ... bunch of B&RST£RDS !!!
ayepod
Initiate

Post by ayepod »

Absolutely. Original flight was out at 11ish, landing 1300 local time. Am full of rage at my Friday afternoon pottering around Treviso and having a few lovely beers with my mates now being replaced with a stint in Stansted and a Ruinair plane.

My fault though - I booked with them!
Flat-top
Novice

Post by Flat-top »

I would be more worried about you not getting there at all matey. Cretainly while I was at Bristol on route to France this last weekend every Italian flight had been or was being cancelled, and worse still if the plane had any Italian airports in its schedule for the day the knock-on effect was causing chaos as the planes were in the wrong places. Now the good news is you have a few weeks for all of this industrial action to sort itself out but the bad news is that they are off on-strike in Italy again tomorrow with no immediate sense of resolution. If Ryanair are offering you a chance of a full refund (so unlike them) I would give it some thought and have a rethink about re-booking closer to departure time once you know the strike action is all sorted.

SUFTUM