Leinster v Ulster RDS (28-12-13)

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Leinster v Ulster RDS (28-12-13)

Post by rocky »

Don't worry Rooster - the High Command and I will be keeping your traditional route to the South Stand alive next Saturday. :fleg: :fleg: :fleg:
Bo***cks to Brexit
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rocky wrote:Don't worry Rooster - the High Command and I will be keeping your traditional route to the South Stand alive next Saturday. :fleg: :fleg: :fleg:
The PC have rerouted the majority of the fleg wavers to the north, away from the contentious terrace area where their ultras lie in wait
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

South stand here as well. :fleg:
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I still have visions of Grumpy going over those railings and me trying to explain to the gards why I'm standing there holding a dead man's boots. I not sure, 'because I've had a few pints' would have been adequate for the inquest.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:I still have visions of Grumpy going over those railings and me trying to explain to the gards why I'm standing there holding a dead man's boots. I not sure, 'because I've had a few pints' would have been adequate for the inquest.
I'm pretty sure last year they couldn't have afforded an inquest
UpAtSix
Initiate

Post by UpAtSix »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:URSC have at least 2 buses booked - I assume it will be on the website soon.

£20 return for adult members (£25 for non-members)

£10 for juniors (I think)

Sign up at URSC information point on match nights, or when it goes on the website (via PayPal)
Any spaces left on the buses? Anyone know who to contact (sorry, I no longer live in NI and am not a URSC member!)?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

UpAtSix wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:URSC have at least 2 buses booked - I assume it will be on the website soon.

Sign up at URSC information point on match nights, or when it goes on the website (via PayPal)
Any spaces left on the buses? Anyone know who to contact (sorry, I no longer live in NI and am not a URSC member!)?
A few of the committee type folks are regulars on bakebook. I'll draw their attention to this.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

UpAtSix wrote:

The URSC website says "SOLD OUT".
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

big mervyn wrote:
UpAtSix wrote:

Confirmed on bakebook
www.stoutboys.co.uk
UpAtSix
Initiate

Post by UpAtSix »

BR wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
UpAtSix wrote:

Confirmed on bakebook
Thanks folks, worth a shot! See you down there by hook or by crook.
Chris Montez
Novice

Post by Chris Montez »

The weather gods are shining today in Dublinia. Not a cloud in sky and slight breeze. Its not even that cold. Ground will however be very heavy (my garden is flooded) so might not be a perfect night for our backs.