East Terrace Season Ticket Holders

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

damienmcguigan
Novice

East Terrace Season Ticket Holders

Post by damienmcguigan »

Are there any season ticket holders for the east terrace that would be willing to have another person join your group?
The person I currently go with is unlikely to be able to attend next season and I've got to the end of the month to renew and would rather find people to go with regularly than go on my own.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: East Terrace Season Ticket Holders

Post by Russ »

You could join the 2nd barrier crew

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

More than welcome to join us (Aquinas 22 about 1 barrier down). Three aul boys and one guy who thinks he's a youngster + occasional guest appearances from everything from English-born-Scottish-raised-Ulster-decended-Munster-supporter, Aussie Exiled youngsters, Leinster-jackeens, and various waifs and strays met on trips around Europe over the last 15 years. You will of course be expected to serve a probationary period and the initiation ceremony is not for the squeamish.

If you don't like it with us (or you're black-balled), there's the captains motley crew just before the half way line. They're not as fussy as they pretend to be. As long as you're willing to hold the end of a bedsheet.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Damian you would have been welcome to join us but with advancing old age & an eye to the main chance I have to confess that next season myself and confederates (non-uniformed branch) are moving to the Memorial stand.

Much as I miss the old terrace I will not miss the new one at all & the clincher was that we have got seats right behind the posts and no longer must waste 45 pre-match minutes acquiring a reasonable standing position, nor will bog trips be a 20 minute ordeal.

For just a few dollars more it was too good to miss given the day of needing a seat was coming before long & next year the opportunity to get the best off them.

Now Damo, if you think that is more about me than you, you'd be right. Too good a chance to advise those used to seeing me on the terrace that I've wimped out, too much of a shortarse to get a decent view.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Seems like my daughter and myself are also normally in the vicinity of BR's crew at the Aquinas end. Must effect an introduction next season. Should be plenty of room Damo, if Baggy's leaving us. >EW
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

The second barrier crew tend occasionally have baked goodies too! The dark side always has cookies
Why? Why not?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Should have added that there are a combined 13 of us departing, should leave plenty of room,very few of us are pretty well nourished. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

I spent many a year on the Prom at the Aquinas end 22 myself BR, although I 'retired' to a seat in either the 08/09 or 09/10 season.

Enjoy the Memorial Stand Baggy, I enjoyed the year we just spent in there and would have been happy to stay but himself wanted to go back to the new stand and as he's paying, who am I to argue with that :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Wee Woman wrote:I spent many a year on the Prom at the Aquinas end 22 myself BR, although I 'retired' to a seat in either the 08/09 or 09/10 season.

Enjoy the Memorial Stand Baggy, I enjoyed the year we just spent in there and would have been happy to stay but himself wanted to go back to the new stand and as he's paying, who am I to argue with that :lol:
Remember WW, according to God's law and the Ulster Way, you are simply Mr WW's chattel so you must follow his lead at all times and be a dutiful wife. >EW

:duck: :duck: :duck:
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Hi Damien. You are more than welcome to join the 2BC on the half way line. A mixed lot of old geezers and youngsters, teenagers I mean. Biys n gurls too. Baked fancies at times as well as hot port for those cold winter evenings. You will also have the privilege of holding the other end of one of Grumpy's banners. What more could you ask for?
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

What flegs have you got to offer?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Gemma
Warrior
Location: Rescued from the English, abandoned in frozen North

Post by Gemma »

Personally I think the 2BC has the best baked goods around ;)
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

If not always the best bakes.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Talking balls
Novice

Post by Talking balls »

Bit rare? Or over cooked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Some stramge flegs though

Anyone clarifying why the after dinner dad flag was there?

Sent from my Brennan