Toulon Away European Cup

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Rovi Snave
Warrior

Re: Toulon Away European Cup

Post by Rovi Snave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Good job. :fleg:

Where is everyone booking?
6 of us - Tribune Delangre :red:
Finished
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

3 X Tribune Bonnus
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Castlereagh
Novice

Post by Castlereagh »

10 or 15 only wrote:Match now announced

4.15 on the Saturday

Sky sports showing it.

Ideal time and day for those travelling. Me and 3 others

The stadium is really close to the train station and the port area (drinking establishments)
yes good time for us ,we are staying in Nice so it will be 11am train from Nice (1hr 50mins) and train back around 10pm cost about £47 anybody else looking at going by train from Nice on the day off the match?or has anyone mentioned a supporters bus :fleg:
10 or 15 only
Initiate

Post by 10 or 15 only »

If you go to their site there are plenty of seats in the Tribute Finale and almost none at the other end of the pitch.
I would suggest that the Finale is more likely to be the away end.
10 or 15 only
Initiate

Post by 10 or 15 only »

Castlereagh wrote:

4.15 on the Saturday

Sky sports showing it.

The stadium is really close to the train station and the port area (drinking establishments)
yes good time for us ,we are staying in Nice so it will be 11am train from Nice (1hr 50mins) and train back around 10pm cost about £47 anybody else looking at going by train from Nice on the day off the match?or has anyone mentioned a supporters bus :fleg:
4 of us are in Nice. It takes about 25 mins from the front/promenade to the train station walking and we hope to get an early train, wife doesn't know yet! Plenty of trains. I thought about £34 if you take the 9.45pm back to Nice.
I think there will be a few of us on that route.
Castlereagh
Novice

Post by Castlereagh »

10 or 15 only wrote:
Castlereagh wrote:

4.15 on the Saturday

Sky sports showing it.

4 of us are in Nice. It takes about 25 mins from the front/promenade to the train station walking and we hope to get an early train, wife doesn't know yet! Plenty of trains. I thought about £34 if you take the 9.45pm back to Nice.
I think there will be a few of us on that route.
2 off us Cregagh Red Sox
staying at the Holiday inn hopefully will bump into you at some time have a bit off craic SUFTUM
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

ayepod wrote:Bought through the Toulon website a few days ago. Big sigh of relief on the date/time! Anyone staying in Toulon could suggest a hotel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ayepod - Staying in Ibis Styles beside Stade Mayol
Finished
ayepod
Initiate

Post by ayepod »

Accidentally booked the same - as soon as I saw a hotel at the ground it was game ball!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

4 x holiday inn.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Midget6
Novice

Post by Midget6 »

Russ wrote:
Surrey Red Hand wrote:
Russ wrote:
isleofwighter wrote:What's the general consensus as to where most of the Ulster fans will be sitting?
Philomena's
I think IOW'er meant REAL Ulster fans Russ .... your name was mentioned by some Scarlets fans at the weekend :shock:
Stunning.

Hope they were as abusive of me as I am of them
To be fair you weren't quite the the worst offender on their list. But they were quite unhappy you weren't there to spread your sublime knowledge from the source. Baggy was the absent Ulster fan of choice from the baying locals.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Midget6 wrote:
Russ wrote:
Surrey Red Hand wrote:
Russ wrote:
isleofwighter wrote:What's the general consensus as to where most of the Ulster fans will be sitting?
Philomena's
I think IOW'er meant REAL Ulster fans Russ .... your name was mentioned by some Scarlets fans at the weekend :shock:
Stunning.

Hope they were as abusive of me as I am of them
To be fair you weren't quite the the worst offender on their list. But they were quite unhappy you weren't there to spread your sublime knowledge from the source. Baggy was the absent Ulster fan of choice from the baying locals.
Yeo

Proves they are hateful Gatlands
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Not much co-ordination about getting together folks. Will probably book my ticket in Tribune Finale (cheapest it would appear) thru Ulster rugby ticketmaster tomorrow (tue) on the assumption I'm more likely to end up near Ulster folk than on me own in with Toulon supporters. Good idea or bad idea? Discuss asap
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Couldn't be bothered waiting folks so its the 11.04am train from Nice and back on the 20.47 from Toulon (£34 in total) and in the Tribune Finale (Row 1, seat 30 apparently) for £23.75. Merry Xmas.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
GMAC
Initiate

Post by GMAC »

Same trains as us HWM. Looks like the 11.04 will be quite the party train >burp hope someone remembers a corskcrew :shock: We are in the Tribune Finale also. £22 booked through RCT website and no ticketshyster fee :cheers:
Post Tenebras Lux
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

Post by Surrey Red Hand »

Sorry GMAC ... I did leak our travel plans to the Hollywood ONE ... I took pity on him, we can't have him being a Billy NO mates (even IF he is) :lol: