URSC arrangements for Exeter

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

URSC Secretary
Initiate

URSC arrangements for Exeter

Post by URSC Secretary »

Whilst our Info Point last year in the bowels of the Memorial Stand was large and dry....it was also hidden from view. This season we are going loud and proud with our new mobile Information Point sited within the food village opposite the Kukri shop. Come along and collect your membership packs, sign up for away trips, get your tickets for Meet the Player events, buy Big Ballot tickets, meet an Ulster player (tonight it's Looooook Marshall)..... or simply come over for a chat. URSC...at the centre of the action.

Join the URSC – still only £10 (Juniors £5 and Family Membership £25) – new car sticker, new purple badge, season ticket/URSC membership card lanyard and loads of other great benefits. 700 have joined up pre-season!!

Purple Power – in a nod in the direction of Ulster’s new away kit, URSC Committee members will be wearing purple polo shirts complete with their names at URSC events this season....so you will have no difficulty in identifying just who to blame!
BBQ – tomorrow!

The URSC Summer BBQ will take place at Shaws Bridge Sports Association (Cooke/Instonians) 3.00pm Saturday 23rd August. Chris henry and Darren Cave will be there. Prices: £10 for adults and £5 for juniors.
Tickets are available to purchase online from the Events section in the URSC shop on http://www.ursc.co.

Travel down to Dublin (Tallaght Stadium) for the friendly vs Leinster on 30th August 2014 with URSC.
Prices are: URSC Member: £20, Non-URSC Member: £25, Junior (Under 18): £10
Schedule: Departing Montgomery Road @ 1200 sharp. Match KO @ 1600
Coaches depart for Belfast around 1830 (TBC), arriving back in Belfast around 2030 (TBC).
Pay at the URSC shop on http://www.ursc.co

Big Ballot – contributing to the annual URSC Jack Kyle Bursary – great prizes including:
2 night break for two at a Hastings Hotel,
3 month family package for Odyssey cinema,
Tree Top Experience + Zorbing for 2 at The Jungle,
Gym membership for zest fitness at the valley leisure centre and
4 Ball round of Golf at Carnalea Golf Club.
Tickets £1 each from the URSC Info Point.

Supporters Clubs from everywhere from Exeter to Toulon have been contacting URSC looking forward to their trips to Belfast. Make sure you give any of our visitors a proper Ulster welcome when they visit the Kingspan. In turn URSC will be teaming up with these groups to ensure URSC get the most from any away trips made this season. Details will be posted on http://www.ursc.co

A programme of URSC events is currently being pulled together, but it is hoped that it will look like this: Mid/late September - Meet the Newbies; Late October/very early Nov - Autumn International Preview; Very early February - Euro Cup Review/6 Nations preview; and earl June – AGM. Full details will be posted on http://www.ursc.co

Look out for our new info point (below) tonight and come and join us!
Attachments
IMG_02381s.jpg
IMG_02381s.jpg (91.09 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
Last edited by URSC Secretary on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Re: URSC arrangements for Exeter

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Will there be a bus to Galway for the Connacht game this season?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

Yes....will you be on it?
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

It never ceases to amaze me what URSC can do based on a few scrotes paying a £10 for membership.

Now your own a wee caravan, and name embossed purple shirts. Qwalitee.

I'm assuming the purple badge this year is to irritate those of us, rightly appalled by the new away kit - may it only be worn the yinst.

For any chubes not yet members, may I once again advise that the daily joy of seeing the URSC annual car sticker in place on the motor is worth the tenner by itself, this years hideous badge I suppose will remain with the better versions in my collection and the player evenings of course are worth the free admission also.

Very well used collection of tenners, my hat is raised to URSC. :salut: >appl >appl >appl

On the downside I don't use the away bus facility, looking at HWM for more than the mere 80 minutes is my worst nightmare. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:It never ceases to amaze me what URSC can do based on a few scrotes paying a £10 for membership.

Now your own a wee caravan, and name embossed purple shirts. Qwalitee.

I'm assuming the purple badge this year is to irritate those of us, rightly appalled by the new away kit - may it only be worn the yinst.

For any chubes not yet members, may I once again advise that the daily joy of seeing the URSC annual car sticker in place on the motor is worth the tenner by itself, this years hideous badge I suppose will remain with the better versions in my collection and the player evenings of course are worth the free admission also.

Very well used collection of tenners, my hat is raised to URSC. :salut: >appl >appl >appl

On the downside I don't use the away bus facility, looking at HWM for more than the mere 80 minutes is my worst nightmare. :shock:
Have caved

Await re acceptance into the group to post seriois questions

Easterby Out
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I actually liked their wee Harry potter cubby under the stairs. The horsebox isn't going to be so good in the rain.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Well done Russ, I'm sure you won't regret it when you get your car sticker & purple badge :lol: :lol: :lol: Worth a tenner of anyone's money. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:I actually liked their wee Harry potter cubby under the stairs. The horsebox isn't going to be so good in the rain.
There is that. I may not lurk quite so much - relief all round. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm assuming UR will make excellent use of the vacated space.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Well done Russ, I'm sure you won't regret it when you get your car sticker & purple badge :lol: :lol: :lol: Worth a tenner of anyone's money. :thumleft:
Above inflation increases

Easterby Out
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Well done Russ, I'm sure you won't regret it when you get your car sticker & purple badge :lol: :lol: :lol: Worth a tenner of anyone's money. :thumleft:
Above inflation increases

Easterby Out
10 if you subscribe in person. The extra quid is to cover additional expenses associated with online renewal. Same as last year so no increase.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall