Use for TELE

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Use for TELE

Post by Cockatrice »

Hope no-one will object next week if I bring several copies of the Belfast Telegraph for use as per Toulon style… I think it would be a great way to honour the European Champions to Belfast and make them feel at home !!!
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Use for TELE

Post by fermain »

need some white plastic bags too!!! :lol:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

So long as our French visitors aren't tempted to read it, it's turned into a right rag :lol:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

We could make it that 'swing low' moment we had all those years ago at Ravenhill.... Bring your newspaper and when to game is over with 5-10 mins still to play we can do it Toulon style... Might look good on TV

Fermain.. God yeh the White bag moment Leinater wasn't it...
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

fermain wrote:need some white plastic bags too!!! :lol:
So says the man who doesn't have to pay 5p for most of his bags!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Just bring a whole load of Romanians and throw them up into the air ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Cornerfleg wrote:Just bring a whole load of Romanians and throw them up into the air ...

?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Before they took over the entire global car wash industry the only way to get a copy of the Bellylaugh in Belfast was to stop at the traffic lights and wait for a Romanian or 20 ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Cornerfleg wrote:Before they took over the entire global car wash industry the only way to get a copy of the Bellylaugh in Belfast was to stop at the traffic lights and wait for a Romanian or 20 ...
Thanks Fleg, didn't know where you were going with that! I must be getting old, i still remember the aul fella with the duncher on Royal Avenue with the everlasting rollie in the corner of his gub guldering "6th TeleeeeeeeOh"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Ahhhhh memories .... Took me years to work out that "Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa-ccccxxxxxxxcth gYtEEEElEEEEEEEEEY" was an advert for a local news paper and not the cry from some poor sod who'd just been shot.

As an after thought ... Havin the 6th Tele man big coat duncher and rolly in bake shouting 6th Tele as the lads run out onto the pitch would scare the bajeeeeeez out of Toulon ... Follow it up with "5 cigarette lighters for a Pouuuuuuunnnn''' and they're as good as finished.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

And sports saaacks 'TEN PEEAAAAAAR a SPORTS SAAAACKS FOR A POUUUUUUUUUUN'
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

Cockatrice wrote:Hope no-one will object next week if I bring several copies of the Belfast Telegraph for use as per Toulon style… I think it would be a great way to honour the European Champions to Belfast and make them feel at home !!!
I'm not sure they'd consider throwing a few paper shreds I wouldn't even wrap chips in as honouring them!!! :duck:
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Thank you Richard Mulligan ....
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

It started going downhill when they got rid of Bunion.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Cockatrice wrote:Hope no-one will object next week if I bring several copies of the Belfast Telegraph for use as per Toulon style… I think it would be a great way to honour the European Champions to Belfast and make them feel at home !!!
amigo…. was being slightly tongue in cheek regards the honouring bit…. I seem to to recall the annoyance of Leicester fans renowned for their "Sweet Chariot' ringing around Belfast several years ago when they were 30 odd points down… maybe when we hit the 30 against Toulon this week it would be time for our Belfast humour to show the French we can steal their celebration as well….Everyone BRING your TELE you know you want to..