Leinster away 4th Jan

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Re: Leinster away 4th Jan

Post by thecrouch »

The Bridge is a good pub btw, it's just around the corner from the RDS on Merrion Road. Come out of the north stand end, turn right toward the pubs there and then left.

Wasn't open this time last year but it's a good spot that does this cracking Tanknova beer stuff.

After the game it can be a bit busy for a bit as it's frequented by a lot of the players.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Staying in Dublin for the weekend, got a bargain at the cldye court, horseshoe bar for me.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
UlsterAddict
Novice

Post by UlsterAddict »

thecrouch wrote:The Bridge is a good pub btw, it's just around the corner from the RDS on Merrion Road. Come out of the north stand end, turn right toward the pubs there and then left.

Wasn't open this time last year but it's a good spot that does this cracking Tanknova beer stuff.

After the game it can be a bit busy for a bit as it's frequented by a lot of the players.
Owned by the Kearney brothers.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Probably a place to avoid then , with mirrors on every wall for them feckers to prune themselves :duck:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Horse show house from noon
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Will most likely be horse show housing myself.

I'll keep my ear out for the guy moaning about SUFTUM and the pom-pom brigade. :stout:
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

thecrouch wrote:Will most likely be horse show housing myself.

I'll keep my ear out for the guy moaning about SUFTUM and the pom-pom brigade. :stout:
Will be wearing my new driza bone knee length coat and leather cowboy hat, talking gash, drinking gin.my horse shall be tied up outside. She doesn't like rugby!
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Kofi Annan wrote:
thecrouch wrote:Will most likely be horse show housing myself.

Will be wearing my new driza bone knee length coat and leather cowboy hat, talking gash, drinking gin.my horse shall be tied up outside. She doesn't like rugby!
they've a parful good area outside that horseshow house now for drinking.

were are yous'uns all sitting at the match? South stand here. :fleg:
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
HoneyBadger
Novice

Post by HoneyBadger »

If someone would like a ticket grand stand let me know.

Payne - Ireland's best 13.
Using Tapatalk
mcoty
Novice

Post by mcoty »

Is ticket still avalible
Duckjnr
Novice

Post by Duckjnr »

Also in the hunt for another 2 tickets, preferably North stand but would settle for elsewhere, anyone know of any spares? Cash and pints in exchange!
NS
HoneyBadger
Novice

Post by HoneyBadger »

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk