Glasgow Away 16th May 3.00pm

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Glasgow Away 16th May 3.00pm

Post by Snipe Watson »

Big Joe wrote:
Big Joe wrote:I have had to cancel my trip so I have 2 spare tickets available. I don't want anything for them as I'm happy if they get used by two Ulster fans and the team knows you are there. They are printable so I can e-mail them.
I got a taker folks.... of good Ulster stock...
so Im happy
Big Joe, you are one ligind.......... >appl >appl >appl >appl
Big Joe
Novice

Post by Big Joe »

scarface20 wrote:This is why I love following our team. The people are fantastic. I would publicly like to thank Big Joe for sorting a mate out!
My pleasure mate! >appl SUFTUM :fleg:
There's No Limit!!!
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

It was warmer in Dublin.

The Smyths were very good though.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Any battered things yet?
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Yeah. I got through the majority of a rather poor example of a battered black pudding from the chippy outside Central Station.

I can recommend the Scotch pies at Greggs though.

There's a cracking boozer called the Pot Still around the corner from hotel.

Booked into Mother India tonight for what's supposed to be a pretty decent Ruby.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

justinr73 wrote:Yeah. I got through the majority of a rather poor example of a battered black pudding from the chippy outside Central Station.

I can recommend the Scotch pies at Greggs though.

There's a cracking boozer called the Pot Still around the corner from hotel.

Booked into Mother India tonight for what's supposed to be a pretty decent Ruby.
Many will of course know that this refers to Ruby Murray, born and raised on the Donegall Road, Belfast.

Very few if any will know that her father was a pork swordsman of high repute, and to quote a man who grew up living a couple of houses away from Ruby, "He rode every woman on the Donegall Road".

Always one to make logical connections I said to him, "So Jimmy, Ruby's Da rode your Ma?" :D A sensitive soul, his hand shot out like a viper's tongue and clipped me firmly on the jaw, "Don't ever speak about my Ma like that". No harm done, I have a good chin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feck Sadie I guldered, we of course remained friends but I often reminded him of his lack of logic.

Anyway, enjoy your Ruby and no fightin' :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Any battered things yet?
Hopefully Glasgie will be, we're looking strong >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

If we batter Glasgow with that team, I'll eat my hat. My real name is Paddy Ashdown.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gary wrote:If we batter Glasgow with that team, I'll eat my hat. My real name is Paddy Ashdown.
I don't expect a win but I'm not without hope, give up hope and you may as well give up watching. Great bench just the same, maybe our strongest ever. >EW
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Ref has decided who is winning this already
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Just waiting for the red card
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Anyone who can make it on Friday should try one of the lamb burgers from the fire pit with chilli mayo.

Best burger I've had at a sporting event for a while.

Went well with a bottle of Ginger Grouse.
Midget6
Novice

Post by Midget6 »

Oh Justin, when they find out you are English the foody recommendations will do you no good on here :D

COME ON PRESTON!!!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Midget6 wrote:Oh Justin, when they find out you are English the foody recommendations will do you no good on here :D

COME ON PRESTON!!!
We know Justin is English but he has been put through an Ulsterisation programme and he is one of us now :thumleft:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best