Season Tickets 15/16

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Season Tickets 15/16

Post by BR »

Maybe I'm spending too much time on bakebook and it's rubbing off, but I just can't be asred trawling through the marketing carp that UR have sent me in recent weeks. So would anyone be so kind to outline in simple terms, when I need to renew my season ticket (terrace), and what are the key dates for the various options. Thanks in advance.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Season Tickets 15/16

Post by Kofi Annan »

Commitment , is a requirement BR, your attitude is someone lacking in that, and you should be refused a ticket.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Loyalty period is up to sometime in May but renew in March for super duper benefits. These include entry into a competition to have your name on the back of the jersey in the Munster game and a tour of the stadium or something. Also renew earlier and take advantage of payment options.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cheers. So I've got until May to be committed? Shouldn't be hard. Anybody know an approved social worker?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

I do but I'm afraid you're beyond help.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:Cheers. So I've got until May to be committed? Shouldn't be hard. Anybody know an approved social worker?
Unfortunately more than one but none with the area of expertise required. I am Nonplussed by how such things can be acquired so wonderful are we at not bothering our arses for huge periods of matches.

I have had bizarre thoughts about winning the Pro12 and not having a clue how to feel about it, such has been the appalling nature of the huge majority of our season. Still only the Weegies game in the league plus the home SDC thrashing of Tiggers to warm my hard old heart.

I'm afraid I'm coming down with the same affliction, though being a creature of habit means I will pay my hard earned eventually.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ach bugger, I've just renewed, never in doubt, thought I might as well get it over with.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Like coaching at Ulster, expertise is not a requirement. They just need to be local and qualified to section me.
www.stoutboys.co.uk