Marshall retires

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Tonic Wine
Novice

Marshall retires

Post by Tonic Wine »

There are rumours floating about the Marshall is about to retire due to concussion.The second captains hinted at.say it ain't so....
Mac
Chancellor to the King

Re: Marshall retires

Post by Mac »

Once a Knight wrote:That rumour has been doing the rounds since last season. Then - lo and behold - Marshall appears to play against Scarletts. Unlikely to have played if he's retiring due to head injury susceptiblity. North has had 3 concussions this season and is now out for the season afaik.

Your thread title has no question mark btw - it reads as if he has retired. You'll cop flak for that. >EW :lol:
Flak...... ?

This place.......... ? :roll:
Last edited by Mac on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
If You Have To Ask....You Don't Understand
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

The second captains podcast hinted that a player would be announcing retirement because of concussion but someone seems to have made the massive leap that the player is Luke Marshall.

Did they say it would be an Irish player...? What about George North, Mike Brown.....?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Arsefoon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only havin' a bit of flak >EW

My guess is that if Luke had retirement on his mind, yes certainly he would have kicked a Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalet on the scone as a parting shot. Then again, sometimes my jokes only attract scattered laughter, sometimes they are missed altogether. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

The fact that he was back playing indicates to me that this is probably crapola. If he was out because of another concussion the rumour would have more weight to it. Unless he got another whack in training.....
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Twunt
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

It gives me the greatest pleasure to declare this thread crapola of the highest order.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Once a Knight wrote:Look! It was a rumour that WAS circulating. Poor Buckfast asked. I don't think he needs or deserves flak. Harrumph!
Only answering the man's question. :D

A low grade rebuke implied on account of the thread title......other grades are available.............
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:Look! It was a rumour that WAS circulating. Poor Buckfast asked. I don't think he needs or deserves flak. Harrumph!
Only answering the man's question. :D

A low grade rebuke implied on account of the thread title......other grades are available.............
Seems fair to me, thread title sensationalist, however let he who is without sin ............ can't remember the rest of it. >EW

Mild rebuke more than adequate.

Buckfast wine,
I drinks it all the time,
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh I can't help,
Drinking that Buckfast wine.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Poor quality wum
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

For fecks sake stop posting titles to threads like this, I nearly crashed reading it when I saw the title
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

The kind of thing you expect from SNP. Not UAFC
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Gin makes ya sin.
Brandy makes ya randy.
Whiskey makes ya frisky.
Buckfast...
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

Rooster wrote:For fecks sake stop posting titles to threads like this, I nearly crashed reading it when I saw the title
..... and the next thread title will be, "Silly boy, Rooster" followed by a link to him being investigated for driving while unfit ...... due to shock caused by reading the interweb while driving! :shock:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I was thinking that p took the new scrum half signing badly...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?