BELFAST, PRO 12 FINAL

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

BELFAST, PRO 12 FINAL

Post by Kofi Annan »

Looks like it's a disaster if anyone wants a room, Irish Open , Celtic Games PRO 12 Final , and ...........no rooms in hotels .
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
namron
Warrior Chief

Re: BELFAST, PRO 12 FINAL

Post by namron »

Have to go out of town for a bed then or try some of the backpackers hostels
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Well it now looks more than a bit stupid to select Belfast.

Why could the Pro 12 not have said feck bringing out final game forward a week. Let's keep the 2 week gap
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

The Celtic Games :lol:

Makes the Fireman's Games look like th'Olympics.

Much consternation on MF about lack of rooms. Expect a rake of caravans :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

namron wrote:Have to go out of town for a bed then or try some of the backpackers hostels
Some people have higher standards than hostels ffs :roll:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Kofi Annan wrote:
namron wrote:Have to go out of town for a bed then or try some of the backpackers hostels
All right Lord Snooty but some people don't mind as long as its clean and friendly. If you can face coming off your 4 star perch try Vagabonds near Queens http://www.vagabondsbelfast.com
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

namron wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
All right Lord Snooty but some people don't mind as long as its clean and friendly. If you can face coming off your 4 star perch try Vagabonds near Queens http://www.vagabondsbelfast.com
Can they take Glasgow :roll:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:The Celtic Games :lol:

Makes the Fireman's Games look like th'Olympics.

Much consternation on MF about lack of rooms. Expect a rake of caravans :lol:
Don't think that's a joke Merv, I've twice seen huge encampment of caravans, Hiace vans, big transits all decked out in full Munster colours in Cardiff.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
namron wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
Can they take Glasgow :roll:
As far as I'm concerned Kofi, any one can take Glasgow and stick them where the sun don't shine ........... oh wait, that's Scotland, how apposite. :scratch:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Incidentally there is no excuse for people not to have accommodation, the venue was announced months and months back, hotels can be booked on a cancel-able basis so far in advance, I do it all the time if there is something I might attend.

There could be some availability that will appear during the week as folk suddenly remember to cancel before they get charged for a no show.

I think perhaps sites like Booking.com allow you to set up an alert for availaility, so maybe worth doing if anyone is interested.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Glasgow.

The only place where Fathers Day cards are sold in packs of 5
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

How does a play in Glasgow end?

The hero gets the heroin.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Oh my good fûck

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-QKFMXu_f08

Obviously the marketing chubes read this forum, #cringeworthy
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Jeez, that video is awful. Embarrassing isn't a strong enough term for it.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Gary wrote:Jeez, that video is awful. Embarrassing isn't a strong enough term for it.
Maybe it was done for free, I hope ulster don't pay for that dross