BELFAST, PRO 12 FINAL

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: BELFAST, PRO 12 FINAL

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Gary wrote:Jeez, that video is awful. Embarrassing isn't a strong enough term for it.
Maybe it was done for free, I hope ulster don't pay for that dross
Ah g'wan, classic commentary from JN, I smiled. Yer a pair of cynics. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great location for the game. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: I look forward to a good day out and the chance to gulder for Munster & maybe .......... just maybe, tweak the sporran of a few whinging Jocks. :lol:

Not forgetting lowering the tone by getting on Matadiver's case, >EW though I suspect Toonie will have the wit to stick him on the bench, hope not, I look forward to 80 minutes of raking him. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Holy good feck

They've obviously heard of sandy row 4 on 2
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
Gary wrote:Jeez, that video is awful. Embarrassing isn't a strong enough term for it.
Ah g'wan, classic commentary from JN, I smiled. Yer a pair of cynics. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Catch yersel on - how could it be classic JN when there wasn't one word about any of those players' dad's or uncles, nor any mention of them having played in a long remembered Schools' Cup Final in Donegal Place or Royal Avenue? :D
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Bet it was a million ppund think tank.
'The city is your stadium'- genius
Ones refused included
Belfast-More orangemen than Essex
Belfast- Where infertile dyslexics get UVF treatment.
Lowest recorded temperature- the Robinson residence a few years back.
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Enjoyed that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lighten up folks - all tongue in cheek - no better place for a final!!!

Looking forward to a grand day out with a bit of sledging thrown in for good measure (all good natured of course >EW ) :cheers: >burp
Finished
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Nigel is referee

So that's Munter won
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

will it be on TV?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Kofi Annan wrote:Looks like it's a disaster if anyone wants a room, Irish Open , Celtic Games PRO 12 Final , and ...........no rooms in hotels .
What's that about a load of women mud wrestling in Ormeau Park on Saturday too?

There seems to be an entry fee of twenty quid to participate but I'd happily pay more than that to watch.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

justinr73 wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Looks like it's a disaster if anyone wants a room, Irish Open , Celtic Games PRO 12 Final , and ...........no rooms in hotels .
What's that about a load of women mud wrestling in Ormeau Park on Saturday too?

There seems to be an entry fee of twenty quid to participate but I'd happily pay more than that to watch.
20 quid and Im there Justy :cheers: Just a quick Ball shave and ill be in the mud pile like a Hippopotamus in a wet Savannah
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
Catch yersel on - how could it be classic JN when there wasn't one word about any of those players' dad's or uncles, nor any mention of them having played in a long remembered Schools' Cup Final in Donegal Place or Royal Avenue? :D
I had intended to add a question if Rum'n was in the video, I hear he's brilliant on a 4 on 2 on tarmac :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.