60% off clothing at the Kukri shap

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re: 60% off clothing at the Kukri shap

Post by Wee Woman »

big mervyn wrote:
Russ wrote:
BR wrote:Did spy a 5xl red retro shirt on Saturday evening, but the queues were shorter in the bar.
Red retro is an excellent shirt
Have one myself

However washing is a ball ache as it needs to be washed at a different temperature and cannot be tumble dried
Ballix. Them labels are there to be ignored.

Wash everything at 40C and tumble dry everything that doesn't look as if it could melt. I would use a wee colour catcher for the red stuff mind.
Hark at this Image, some of yousens would make decent husbands, I'm impressed.

Colour Catchers an all Image
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:I'm confident you will outlive a new shirt. The quality really IS that poor.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Had a seriously good drinking weekend BR, completed the session about 4am this morning, I believe I may be at death's door. >EW
Me too Baggy! Had a good oul drink on Saturday. Lager, a strong IPA from Marstons, a few stouts and a jorum of Spanish brandy >burp Then had a feckin chicken phaal when I got home :twisted:

Had a couple more beers yesterday then unwisely opened a bottle of Amontillado that was lurking in the cupboard and proved to be rather moreish.

Might as well finish the season in style, unlike those curmudgeonly buggers who foresook the entertainment at Ravers for cricket and Britain's got Talent or whatever :roll:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Wee Woman wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Russ wrote:
BR wrote:Did spy a 5xl red retro shirt on Saturday evening, but the queues were shorter in the bar.
Have one myself

However washing is a ball ache as it needs to be washed at a different temperature and cannot be tumble dried

Wash everything at 40C and tumble dry everything that doesn't look as if it could melt. I would use a wee colour catcher for the red stuff mind.

Ah well WW. Weren't you the one who ended up all in pink before it became part of the Kukri Ulster ensemble? :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

big mervyn wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Russ wrote:
Have one myself

Ah well WW. Weren't you the one who ended up all in pink before it became part of the Kukri Ulster ensemble? :lol:
Ha! I did actually accidentally dye one of himself's white shirts years ago. When I tried to fix it, the Shell sticker on the back fell off Image but I think that happened with most of those shirts that particular year in fairness.

It was at that point that I discovered Colour Catchers.

I've never looked back Image.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:I'm confident you will outlive a new shirt. The quality really IS that poor.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Had a seriously good drinking weekend BR, completed the session about 4am this morning, I believe I may be at death's door. >EW
Me too Baggy! Had a good oul drink on Saturday. Lager, a strong IPA from Marstons, a few stouts and a jorum of Spanish brandy >burp Then had a feckin chicken phaal when I got home :twisted:

Had a couple more beers yesterday then unwisely opened a bottle of Amontillado that was lurking in the cupboard and proved to be rather moreish.

Might as well finish the season in style, unlike those curmudgeonly buggers who foresook the entertainment at Ravers for cricket and Britain's got Talent or whatever :roll:
>appl >appl >appl

I was somewhat less eclectic Merv a lock or close on a lough of Genius on Saturday followed by a manky Dominos when I got home, yesterday made a good roast chicken & baked ham dinner, started drinking a slap of wine and played our favourite family game, linking an ipad to the music system in the kitchen and working clockwise round the table taking turns at what music was played, fortunately we all have magnificent taste so all good.

Anyway, to cut a long story short , my son and I lasted longest until about 4am, still I had a good lie in this morning. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Is Kohilo tom kite?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:Is Kohilo tom kite?
OK with vodka and coke.

[same gag, different platform]
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

It's supposed to be tough but looks very cheap and nasty,
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:It's supposed to be tough but looks very cheap and nasty,
Ballix as ive invested
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

big mervyn wrote:It's supposed to be tough but looks very cheap and nasty,
You suggesting my mucker looks cheap and nasty?

Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Soaks up sweat well Russ, actually does quite well in high 40's C.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
I can wear it on the tube then

Chube on a tube!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
I can wear it on the tube then

Chube on a tube!
One thing about the 100% polyester stuff: it's designed to wick the sweat away from your body and drys very quickly so doesn't need tumble dried. Just stick them on an airer overnight and they're dry in the morning.

I wouldn't put any of the stuff that has decal type lettering in the drier anyway.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'm going to have to give serious consideration to washing and drying properties, sweat absorption or repellent, the latter in the case of my manky pits, the permanence of decals, the likelihood of colours being successfully caught and doubtless the aesthetics when purchasing my next season's shirt. I had previously thought it more simple - XL or XXL.

Clearly I shall have to spend much of silly season planning this purchase. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Tempted by a red vest

Wear it like a bib over the White shirt
Save Guinness stains