Religious Discrimination

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Religious Discrimination

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:I think you may find that Baggy is just being puckish.
Is puck a type of turnip? >TWAK

Well, it is midsummer, near enough. One can but dream.
If not properly cooked a turnip can taste like a puck...........
Ill have you know goat can be quite tasty, as all us Munster fans know.

Rum'n dear old Rum'n, I give you a potted history of the madness that is religion and you construe that a few oddballs getting a discount to watch rugby us the extent of my disquiet :scratch:

I wish to be released from the ongoing insanity of practicing religious discriminators forming our government and discriminating against the entire population, intelligent and mentally deficient alike.

Anyway whatever you Ulster people do is up to yourselves. I believe us Munster fans have it much better, ever since we stopped bending the knee to the fecking priesthood.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

'Unsaved guy' - this is the language they use??

*shudders*
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Could be worse WW, they could be on about unsaved gays.

Speaking of which did we all enjoy CNN making a ballix of themselves reporting an ISIS fleg at the London Pride event?
GayIsis.jpg
GayIsis.jpg (8.26 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
CNN brought in a terrorism expert who declared that the symbols were not Arabic but appeared to be "gobbeldegook".

Unlike the genuine ISIS fleg, the gay "Isis" fleg has not Arabic but a election of dildos butt plugs & c0ckrings.

Clearly the "expert" has led a sheltered life ............. ooops hold on a minute til I adjust me buttplug ............. ah that's better.

Anyway Feck Sadie, I guldered. CNN are so embarrassed they have removed the report from their site.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Could be worse WW, they could be on about unsaved gays.

Speaking of which did we all enjoy CNN making a ballix of themselves reporting an ISIS fleg at the London Pride event?
GayIsis.jpg
CNN brought in a terrorism expert who declared that the symbols were not Arabic but appeared to be "gobbeldegook".

Unlike the genuine ISIS fleg, the gay "Isis" fleg has not Arabic but a election of dildos butt plugs & c0ckrings.

Clearly the "expert" has led a sheltered life ............. ooops hold on a minute til I adjust me buttplug ............. ah that's better.

Anyway Feck Sadie, I guldered. CNN are so embarrassed they have removed the report from their site.
Was it the same expert who declared that certain parts of the UK were under sharia law?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Walmart baked an isis cake ...
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Walmart baked an isis cake ...
So would Ashers, ISIS throw gay men from the highest building in town & if the ground breaking their fall doesn't kill them, there is always a large pile of stones to finish the job.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Could be worse WW, they could be on about unsaved gays.

GayIsis.jpg

Was it the same expert who declared that certain parts of the UK were under sharia law?
Nah, different expert this time.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

The Police Service of Northern Ireland have issued a warning to men considering wearing shorts to the office tomorrow, that they could be in for a ‘whole handlin’ – possibly leading to a ‘wile kicking’.

The caution comes after two days of ‘horrendous’ pale hairy leg flaunting across the Province, which has seen over 73% of men arrive to work in what can only be described as a ‘baggy combat shorts with flip flops combination’. Or as one fashion expert called it, ‘f**king wile looking’.

It is understood that trouble flared in Belfast today after several men took their footwear off to walk around in their bare feet, forcing several traumatised colleagues to take early retirement. There are also reports that one meeting at the InvestNI offices got ‘out of hand’ when some boy arrived late on a surfboard.

“The law is quite clear on this” explained top cop Barry Billabong. “Shorts are reserved for outdoor stuff, sports and going on holidays. But these boys who think they can wear ‘beachwear’ to the office now cos it hasn’t rained for a couple of days need a good boot up the hole – and our intelligence indicates that they are gonna get one!”

Raising the threat level to ‘amber’, the PSNI have thus warned NI males to not wear shorts tomorrow “unless you’re a rugby player” and only to wear sandals “if you are Jesus”.

In other unrelated sports news, Ulster Rugby have announced that tomorrow’s morning training session will be played in jeans and sensible shoes.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Im sunburnt after a trip to carrickarede.

There is no god
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Im sunburnt after a trip to carrickarede.

There is no god
Oh yes there i..............no you're right. >EW
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

There is no god
I hear you have to pay Sick Squid to go across these days. >jawdrop

Daylight feckin robbery ... and they've ruined the Causeway with that monstrosity of a visitors' centre.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:

There is no god
I hear you have to pay Sick Squid to go across these days. >jawdrop

Daylight feckin robbery ... and they've ruined the Causeway with that monstrosity of a visitors' centre.
5.50 at carrick a rede

9 at causeway! 9 in theory you pay 9 to park the car
But each additional passanger is another 9

So drop your passangers at the door go and park your car then pay 9 for just one person

Causeway is no longer worth it

Ballintoy carrick a rede and dunluce are better
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ah the mighty causeway. Worth seeing but not worth travelling to see it.

Still I believe a visitor from Fu©kknu©kle Bend, Arkansas reported to his local paper that he was "amazed that God had made geometrical shaped rocks, it really makes you question your faith, like I mean, fu©king wizardry and stuff", adding "of course the Irish say it's caused by molten basalt rapidly cooling as it hits the sea, but the Irish are lying pigfuckers, God made those rocks".
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

There is no god
That's a fairly impressive piece of omniscience all the same. God punishing Russ even before he had blasphemed.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

The causeway is a money spinning con and going by an American blog I read a few weeks back that fact has not been lost on the tourists.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999