Sam Windsor

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Sam Windsor

Post by Kofi Annan »

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/News/LatestN ... ndsor.aspx
If you don't want to read it

Impressed with Belfast
Impressed with Gym
Impressed with Stadium
Impressed with the fan
Impressed with the Coffee shops ( get used to it chum)
Alumini with Brumbies Academy before going to the great heights of Worcester, left out that he played for Dublin University, benched against Ravens for Leinster, but was not a Leinster Academy player only a club player filing a gap, with a less than average performance.

His goal is to play Rugby regularly so a great asset for the Hinch.

His first game at Ravers is going to be special, Hope he brings a coat and a Coffee it can get cold at the URSC tent
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
TheElephantMan
Steward

Re: Sam Windsor

Post by TheElephantMan »

Welcome Sam good luck :fleg: SUFTUM
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Glad to see he was impressed by the fan. Clearly not Russ or Pip. Bit worrying that he admitted to finding a place near Ravenhill. The phantom bin hoaker will be round.
I have moderately high hopes for Sam and hope he hits the ground running as he'll be straight in come the first weekend in September.
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Standards are slipping at UR.

Any fule kno that he is an alumnus of the Brumbies academy unless he has multiple personality disorder and they aren't telling us about it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

mikerob wrote:Standards are slipping at UR.

Any fule kno that he is an alumnus of the Brumbies academy unless he has multiple personality disorder and they aren't telling us about it.
Well spotted Mike. We can't have fellows playing fast and loose with Latin.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

“Here everything is centralised in one base, and I think that is really important. At Kingspan the all-weather pitches are at the back and you are just a short walk away from the Pirrie grass pitches. In Australia everything is a bit more spread out. Teams usually share the facilities with other sports. When I was in Canberra, the Brumbies shared theirs with the AIS and the University so to have our own place solely for team use is pretty cool.
They obviously didn't tell him we share with GAA and other sports ...... :duck:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right