Are we the 'In Crowd'

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Are we the 'In Crowd'

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Anyway, forget "In Crowds", .....................................[/url]
Good to see you have come around to my way of thinking. Took a while but you got there - well done! :lol:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:A lot of people on here are totally disparaging of the FB crowd, or at best, don't pay them the slightest bit of attention ..... why the sudden urge to worry about what they think or say now?

Nothing to see here - move on! :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Anyway, forget "In Crowds", .....................................[/url]
Good to see you have come around to my way of thinking. Took a while but you got there - well done! :lol:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:A lot of people on here are totally disparaging of the FB crowd, or at best, don't pay them the slightest bit of attention ..... why the sudden urge to worry about what they think or say now?

Nothing to see here - move on! :roll:
Killjoy. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Bake bookers giving off as some poor chap has dared open up his own website giving out match information etc, even Committe members on their high horses condemning it, I did not know URSC have a monopoly on ALL supporters . Some are getting to big for their pants.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bakebook never has enough cat photos. FACT!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Kofi Annan wrote:Bake bookers giving off as some poor chap has dared open up his own website giving out match information etc, even Committe members on their high horses condemning it, I did not know URSC have a monopoly on ALL supporters . Some are getting to big for their pants.
Does it have info like TV channels, etc?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:Bake bookers giving off as some poor chap has dared open up his own website giving out match information etc, even Committe members on their high horses condemning it, I did not know URSC have a monopoly on ALL supporters . Some are getting to big for their pants.
Who's the chap & what's his site? Sounds like he needs some grumpy ould ballixes to row in behind him, or even give him backin's if it comes til a scrap.

Anyone know if they've staged the funeral for FRU yet? I assume it's dead, for I haven't seen a word about it for about 15 months so I assume it is no longer selling those rancid crappy dumbased wee t-shirts.

Shyte website.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:Bakebook never has enough cat photos. FACT!
This is a favourite of mine, someone let the bag out of the cat.
Cat.jpg
Cat.jpg (43.57 KiB) Viewed 1418 times
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Looks like the paramilitary wing of the supporters club has had the account suspended or the poor chap has had enough of the poo thrown at him , some of the twunts were accusing him of having another "supporters club" how their moronic minds work is a mystery to science.

That's done so now they are on a crusade against bad parking, thank Feçk I found a piece of grass I can park on in the Cregagh estate ,okay grass is a bit dug up, but that's the weathers fault and not mine :thumleft:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Never mind THEIR pants .....does this website have any info on Fleg's boxers?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right