Pro14 17/18 rounds 14-17

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Pro14 17/18 rounds 14-17

Post by BR »

Home games Friday 19:35
Scarlets away Sat 24 Feb, 19:35

All on BBC NI
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Pro14 17/18 rounds 14-17

Post by Russ »

Who we playing?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

On TV?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Fri 9th Feb Ulster v Southern Kings (7:35pm, BBC NI)
Fri 16th Feb Ulster v Edinburgh (7:35pm,BBC NI)
Sat 24th Feb Scarlets v Ulster (7:35pm, S4C & BBC NI)
Fri 2nd Mar Ulster v Glasgow Warriors (7:35pm, BBC NI)
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Neill_M wrote:Fri 9th Feb Ulster v Southern Kings (7:35pm, BBC NI)
Fri 16th Feb Ulster v Edinburgh (7:35pm,BBC NI)
Sat 24th Feb Scarlets v Ulster (7:35pm, S4C & BBC NI)
Fri 2nd Mar Ulster v Glasgow Warriors (7:35pm, BBC NI)
You're too good to them Neill.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Not been to the Scarlets.

Seems as good a time as any.

Ireland v Wales on at 2.15pm.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

justinr73 wrote:Not been to the Scarlets.

Wrap up warm, Parc-y-Empty is as cold as a witch'stits. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Assuming I'll still be here it sounds like a day to have a gathering of sorts, cheer on Wales, have dinner, support Ulster. :cheers:

Fuc'k the fuc'king FIRFU.
Death to Nucifora, Schmidt and Kiss - feck off back to the Antipodes yis glypes.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Going to Imagine Dragons that day. Seems apt

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:

Going to Imagine Dragons that day. Seems apt

Everyone imagines dragons Russ, there is no scientific evidence dragons have ever been more than fantasy. Unless of course, you accept that the Komodo Dragon meets the dragon description rather than being recognised as just a gigantic monitor lizard.

Helpful? >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I suspect we'll come over for the Glasgow game and go and see Tyrone troubadour Dominic Kirwan at the Waterfront on the Saturday.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

justinr73 wrote:I suspect we'll come over for the Glasgow game and go and see Tyrone troubadour Dominic Kirwan at the Waterfront on the Saturday.
Really hoping Baggy is going to come back to tell us that there is no evidence that Dominic Kirwan has ever existed.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
justinr73 wrote:I suspect we'll come over for the Glasgow game and go and see Tyrone troubadour Dominic Kirwan at the Waterfront on the Saturday.
Really hoping Baggy is going to come back to tell us that there is no evidence that Dominic Kirwan has ever existed.
BR, I've never heard of him, therefore he may as well not exist, I have no evidence to suggest he exists, Justin may just be acting the forked-tongue Lionel, I mean the lies they have told in this country and around the world.

In support of my lying Lionel theory, I cite the man who with a straight face & stiff upper lip told the world that the 1st Para had come under sustained attack from guns & nail bombs on 30th January 1972 and that there would have been no deaths if there had not been an illegal march. Lord Widgery.

Along the same lines, then English PM Sir Headward Teeth, who admitted telling Widgery after appointing him to conduct a whitewash .........oops, sorry Enquiry ..... that they were fighting a propaganda war, said: As anyone who knew Lord Widgery would confirm, his integrity was beyond doubt or question.

Sorry, Headward, that is not just a lie, that is a fuc'king outrage. Widgery was an utter disgrace to British Justice, a system that many people from this country hold in less regard than most Lionels, who like every other thing in life, they assume to be "the best in the world" - yet another basic lie that the Lionels drink up like mother's milk.

As Bishop Daly said 20 years later: "What really made Bloody Sunday so obscene was the fact that people afterwards, at the highest level of British justice, justified it."

The saddest thing about the lies as Lord Saville concluded: "The firing by soldiers of 1 Para on Bloody Sunday caused the deaths of 13 people and injury to a similar number, none of whom was posing a threat of causing death or serious injury. What happened on Bloody Sunday strengthened the Provisional IRA, increased nationalist resentment and hostility towards the Army, and exacerbated the violent conflict of the years that followed. Bloody Sunday was a tragedy for the bereaved and the wounded, and a catastrophe for the people of Northern Ireland."

After the Saville Report, then PM David Pigfuc'ker said: They (the actions and statement of soldiers) will need to be scrutinised by the prosecuting authorities as well as by the consciences of individual soldiers. For the sake of truth and reconciliation, it is hoped that integrity will finally compel those who fired to put the record straight.

Now Mrs May's government in conjunction with the DUP want an amnesty for these soldiers. British Justice, eh? You'll not find many bigger lies than that. One PM says its indefensible, 7 years later, his successor says: let's call the whole thing off.

Anyway, what was the question? Oh yes............

There you go lying Lionels. I submit Dominic Kirwan is a figment of Justin's imagination. :D

Hope that helps.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dominic Kirwan exists, feck I counted back and it is 38 years since I heard him !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote: You'll not find many bigger lies than that.
I suspect you would if you were willing to commit resources proportionate to Saville. I would go out on a limb and say that history is littered with them.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:
BR, I've never heard of him, therefore he may as well not exist, I have no evidence to suggest he exists, Justin may just be acting the forked-tongue Lionel, I mean the lies they have told in this country and around the world.

In support of my lying Lionel theory, I cite the man who with a straight face & stiff upper lip told the world that the 1st Para had come under sustained attack from guns & nail bombs on 30th January 1972 and that there would have been no deaths if there had not been an illegal march. Lord Widgery.

Along the same lines, then English PM Sir Headward Teeth, who admitted telling Widgery after appointing him to conduct a whitewash .........oops, sorry Enquiry ..... that they were fighting a propaganda war, said: As anyone who knew Lord Widgery would confirm, his integrity was beyond doubt or question.

Sorry, Headward, that is not just a lie, that is a fuc'king outrage. Widgery was an utter disgrace to British Justice, a system that many people from this country hold in less regard than most Lionels, who like every other thing in life, they assume to be "the best in the world" - yet another basic lie that the Lionels drink up like mother's milk.

As Bishop Daly said 20 years later: "What really made Bloody Sunday so obscene was the fact that people afterwards, at the highest level of British justice, justified it."

The saddest thing about the lies as Lord Saville concluded: "The firing by soldiers of 1 Para on Bloody Sunday caused the deaths of 13 people and injury to a similar number, none of whom was posing a threat of causing death or serious injury. What happened on Bloody Sunday strengthened the Provisional IRA, increased nationalist resentment and hostility towards the Army, and exacerbated the violent conflict of the years that followed. Bloody Sunday was a tragedy for the bereaved and the wounded, and a catastrophe for the people of Northern Ireland."

After the Saville Report, then PM David Pigfuc'ker said: They (the actions and statement of soldiers) will need to be scrutinised by the prosecuting authorities as well as by the consciences of individual soldiers. For the sake of truth and reconciliation, it is hoped that integrity will finally compel those who fired to put the record straight.

Now Mrs May's government in conjunction with the DUP want an amnesty for these soldiers. British Justice, eh? You'll not find many bigger lies than that. One PM says its indefensible, 7 years later, his successor says: let's call the whole thing off.

Anyway, what was the question? Oh yes............

There you go lying Lionels. I submit Dominic Kirwan is a figment of Justin's imagination. :D

Hope that helps.
Outstanding work Baggy
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?