Congragulations Rory

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

The Ulsterian
Initiate

Congragulations Rory

Post by The Ulsterian »

Well done Rory

Some of the most historic and memorable items from the world of rugby will be on display in The Palace, Armagh later this month to mark Dr Rory Best OBE’s conferment with the Freedom of the Borough by Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council.

The exhibition will include the match ball from the Ireland rugby team’s historic win over the New Zealand All Blacks in Chicago in 2016; Rory’s shirt from the Six Nations Championship Grand Slam winning game against England in 2018; the boots worn by the hooker on his 200th cap for Ulster in 2017 and his captain’s shirt from the Lions game against the Chiefs on the tour of New Zealand in 2017.

In addition, a bespoke armchair made for the rugby star and upholstered with rugby shirts will be on display, as well as a host of other items from the Ulster, Ireland and Lions player’s illustrious career.

https://visitarmagh.com/rorybestexhibition/

#ourcaptain :red:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Congragulations Rory

Post by BaggyTrousers »

>appl I'd go if I lived in the shitehole that is Norn Iron.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.