Premier player subscription

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Hawkeye
Novice

Premier player subscription

Post by Hawkeye »

Just in case anyone else was as dumb as me :duh: Forgot to cancel subscription to Premier player during this "lull". There is an option to pause your subscription when you go into your account details. Hope you're all staying safe. :salut: to all the NHS staff, carers, blue lighters and anyone else doing their bit.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Re: Premier player subscription

Post by solidarity »

Hawkeye wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:04 pm Just in case anyone else was as dumb as me :duh: Forgot to cancel subscription to Premier player during this "lull". There is an option to pause your subscription when you go into your account details. Hope you're all staying safe. :salut: to all the NHS staff, carers, blue lighters and anyone else doing their bit.
I tried to cancel as soon as the league went awol. PS said that I could cancel straight away but that it would only become effective at the end of the one-year contract! This is clearly a new move. I don't know whether to say thank you to them or to ask what the catch is.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

My subscription is through Virgin but unlike BT and Sky sports were you could go online to Virgin account to cancel I had to call Virgin which took about 3 weeks of trying to get through. They’ve suspended the charge for BT and Premier Sports but can still view channels.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

So went to get my togetherwe discount applied to my Premier Sports annual subscription and have been advised it is only for new customers. After reading the small print I see that is the case.

Has anyone else had any success around bargaining to get the discount applied. No reward for loyalty it would appear, such is the world these days.
Assume I'll have to cancel and resubscribe in the wifes name to get around it.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Regrettably another con that UR were complicit in.