Will the real Stan, Stand up for the Ulstermen and...

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

Ummmm, hasn't gaz just said he resigned from the committee?, therefore he was a committee member DB.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

Subtle as ever Fermain. I wanted Gary to clarify his own position!
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

Ulster proud sponsors of Comical Eddie! :roll:
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

DB, have you yet asked CT to clarify HIS own position in relation to all this?
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

:oops: oops sorry.... just thought it was a bit obvious...
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

Gary wrote:DB, have you yet asked CT to clarify HIS own position in relation to all this?
Yes I have. I also have a good idea of yours, but it is you who have been calling for clarity on the matter. So lets have some Gary answer the question!
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

And what did CT say?
It is perfectly clear who I am - I have nothing to hide nor any axe to grind. People on this board have rightly asked for clarity from the URSC -I am merely seeking clarity from one of those who has been so critical of it. Same rule for all I think.
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

Well fair enough Gary. That is for CT to answer. So you are the committee member who was the Secretary. Can you clarify why no statement has been froth coming from the committee?
Last edited by dead ball on Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

You have quite rightly called for clarity Gary, but perhaps you ought to start the ball rolling by clarifying who you are as it is inappropriate to ask others to clarify when you are less than transparent yourself. You say you have resigned from the committee so perhaps you could eliminate yourself from the list of the committee I produced in my previous post.
Gary
Chancellor to the King

Post by Gary »

BP the clue is in my name. Having a bad brain day old chap?

It's good to see CT's rag-tag army coming out to try to muddy the waters. In vain unfortunately.

Come on CT, speak for yourself! Why did you resign from the Committee? Tell us all who you really are (would keep DB happy, but then again he already knows). Why did you tell me you were haveuheard?
Stanley
Novice

Post by Stanley »

Oh dear!

So many resignations - and NOT ONE OF THEM to do with the subject under discussion!

Have you Heard - CT is alleged to be using more than one monicker - how shocking! No wonder people are pointing at ME :o :o :shock: :wink:
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

As you may or may not know Gary, (since you have posted a limited number of posts to date), we have had a number of posters claiming to be this or that person on this forum over the last few weeks. Stan Graham, Stanley Graham, Mike Reid and so on, have all claimed to be who they really are or NOT as the case may be. Others have come on claiming to represent the URSC and have asked that their monikers be taken at face value.

So if someone comes on claiming to be Gary, I'll take it at face value, OK. I'm not going to assume this moniker equates to that name on the committee list. I'll leave you to do that if you so wish otherwise keep it to what's on the board..
Gary
Chancellor to the King

Post by Gary »

BP, the water's still not getting any muddier!. But yes I am the former secretary of the URSC. Now that I've cleared that up and it is rightly important to you to know who everyone is, why don't you come out into the open. And what about you DB? Or is it only those with whom you disagree whose integrity is in question?

To be fair to CT, and seeing as you asked BP, 2 members of the Committee did resign in December - myself and Morris Duncan. So you can remove us from that list of yours!
Stanley
Novice

Post by Stanley »

I wonder if it would be appropriate here to repeat my previous post!
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

Tell me Gary what do you want to know?Or what do you think I should be disclosing?

I am a member of theURSC but as you are aware I am not, nor have I ever been, a committee member.

You seem keen to draw CT in to a debacle of some sort. I would like us to return to the point, where is the URSC statement on the affair?

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

NO 'Stanley', and post under your real username if you have something useful to say, if not DON'T.