Connacht 'A'

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

cables
Lord Chancellor

Connacht 'A'

Post by cables »

I see the Ravens fixture against Connacht 'A' has been cancelled and no reverse fixture is listed.

I have not found fixtures involving Connacht 'A' and Leinster 'A' or Munster 'A'.

The home fixture v Connacht 'A' is one of the five fixtures added to the season ticket package this season.

Anyone heard anything?
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Connacht 'A'

Post by pwrmoore »

No,

Last week I sent an e-mail to the UR contact address (marketing dept) to express my concern about the location and timing of the Home B&I cup matches, the cancellation of the Connacht A fixture and the lack of confirmation of the home Leinster A/Munster A games. I was feeling aggrieved that some of the games that had been used to justify the Season Ticket price increase may not be being delivered as we might reasonably have expected them given the timing and location of the Ravens B&I games last year.

I have not received a reply.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

pwrmoore wrote:No,

Last week I sent an e-mail to the UR contact address (marketing dept) to express my concern about the location and timing of the Home B&I cup matches, the cancellation of the Connacht A fixture and the lack of confirmation of the home Leinster A/Munster A games. I was feeling aggrieved that some of the games that had been used to justify the Season Ticket price increase may not be being delivered as we might reasonably have expected them given the timing and location of the Ravens B&I games last year.

Perhaps it is time to contact the Fit Controller :? anita@ulsterrugby.com
If you look at the Staff page on UR site there is no one in marketing anymore :roll:
http://www.ulsterrugby.com/club/staff.php
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

You might as well sent an email to miss.elling@ulsterrugby.com
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Rooster wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:No,

Perhaps it is time to contact the Fit Controller :? anita@ulsterrugby.com
If you look at the Staff page on UR site there is no one in marketing anymore :roll:
http://www.ulsterrugby.com/club/staff.php
an e-mail the week before to the same address, which is the "contact us" address on the UR website, concerning the ravens fixtures actually got an almost instant response. I'm guessing this one is a little harder to generate a reasonable response to.
Last edited by pwrmoore on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

"....URSC i am sure will be asking on behalf of their members why they have been ......well..... screwed. but maybe not as they too seem a tad blinded by the trinkets given to them....."

YM would you care to elaborate?

What "trinkets"?
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Single report of the Munster 'A' Leinster 'A' game on Tuesday next being off - International call-ups, injury and suspension cited.