David Changelang.

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

David Changelang.

Post by browner »

Did anyone notice him running the line at the Leinster/Cardiff game...he's not on the Rabo/direct list, so where is he reffing?
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: David Changelang.

Post by Rooster »

browner wrote:Did anyone notice him running the line at the Leinster/Cardiff game...he's not on the Rabo/direct list, so where is he reffing?
Part time since he retired from full time browner and he has been doing some of the internationals, he retired from full time to spend more time at home with family.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Rooster wrote:
browner wrote:Did anyone notice him running the line at the Leinster/Cardiff game...he's not on the Rabo/direct list, so where is he reffing?
Part time since he retired from full time browner and he has been doing some of the internationals, he retired from full time to spend more time at home with family.
Is that not his brother Malcolm you're thinking of Rooster?

Anyway...surely you have to be reffing at a high level to get the touch judge job at a Heiny q/final.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

browner wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Is that not his brother Malcolm you're thinking of Rooster?

Anyway...surely you have to be reffing at a high level to get the touch judge job at a Heiny q/final.
Thought they both were running the line still at matches :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Well neither of them should be reffing anywhere near a rugby game.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gary wrote:Well neither of them should be reffing anywhere near a rugby game.
Rather have them than Dudley Philips or George Clancy any day
Rory Best
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

+1, Rooster. The days when Scottish refs were the worst have gone.
Bo***cks to Brexit
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Malcolm was by far the better of the two, and after a shaky start turned into a half-decent whistler, but he suffered from sharing his surname with David.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

rocky wrote:+1, Rooster. The days when Scottish refs were the worst have gone.

Agree Rocky. It happened around about the time the Shang-a-langs disappeared. :twisted:
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians