In the event...

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: In the event...

Post by BR »

the original kimble wrote:Took a call from UR. Unfortunately there will be no priority for URSC members for the Home Semi Final, (results permitting) on account of stadium capacity, Season Ticket entitlement, quota for away support and league allocation.

PDSTM

tok
That would suggest that ST holders would be entitled to more than 1 each. In fact maybe more than 2 each. If no URSC entitlement then perhaps no general sale...
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Mr Kimble - in yer contacts with the powers that be, can you confirm or deny that there will be Cheerleaders at either
the Semi-Final or the Final?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

the original kimble wrote:Took a call from UR. Unfortunately there will be no priority for URSC members for the Home Semi Final, (results permitting) on account of stadium capacity, Season Ticket entitlement, quota for away support and league allocation.

PDSTM

tok
Not what I was hoping to hear and it's making a final tkt look pretty distant.

Thanks for the reply Mr Pres and IKMPD....for the moment. :D
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
the original kimble
Warrior Chief

Post by the original kimble »

Strangely, there may be a few for the final. UR will have slightly more tickets for sale to the fans and there is always the challenge of travel, which will put some off. Depends on how many they allocate to ST holders.

tok

PS HM NO
It's more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.
Anyway, the only difference between me and a madman is I’m not mad….I think…

www.ursc.co
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

In the expectation that UR may have a few more final tkts for sale to the fans after s/tkt holder allocation...will the URSC be seeking a priority booking period for URSC members?

MIHTE!
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

browner wrote:In the expectation that UR may have a few more final tkts for sale to the fans after s/tkt holder allocation...will the URSC be seeking a priority booking period for URSC members?

MIHTE!

Browner if Ulster are not in the final , do you still want tickets and how many, i thought membership of URSC got you priority access to tickets? or is it only if they have spare jleft over?
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
browner
Lord Chancellor

Post by browner »

Kofi Annan wrote:
browner wrote:In the expectation that UR may have a few more final tkts for sale to the fans after s/tkt holder allocation...will the URSC be seeking a priority booking period for URSC members?

MIHTE!

Browner if Ulster are not in the final , do you still want tickets and how many, i thought membership of URSC got you priority access to tickets? or is it only if they have spare jleft over?
If Ulster are not in the final I want SFA.
I may be wrong but I suspect URSC priority booking benifit only extends to HEC pool and knock-out stages.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Browner im sure there is someone who will get you a ticket for the final.

If allocation is higher than two then I will get you one.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Assuming all goes to plan on Fri week:

If STs are getting one each that's about 4000 right?
Scarlets would get 25% so thats about 2750?

That leaves about just over 4000 for general sale + some returns at the end of the week? Could be a bit of a scramble alright.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
browner
Lord Chancellor

Post by browner »

damianmcr wrote:Browner im sure there is someone who will get you a ticket for the final.

If allocation is higher than two then I will get you one.
Damo...if the allocation is greater than 2 i'm on easy street...if 2 or less i'm struggling.
I have had a similar generous offer from another esteemed member of this board which I hope I don't have to use, cause i'd prefer not to go cap in hand...but thank you all the same.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

big mervyn wrote:Could be a bit of a scramble alright.
Especialy if the opposition turns out to be Leinster!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk