Whats with the rugby people?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

faruk1

Whats with the rugby people?

Post by faruk1 »

Why do Rugby players think that Football (american) is a inferior form of Rugby?
Gael
Steward

Re: Whats with the rugby people?

Post by Gael »

It's a fact.
There was never a guard nor a customs man, got his nose inside that transit van.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

faruk1 wrote:Why do Rugby players think that Football (american) is a inferior form of Rugby?
I can remember talking to a US eagles player after a game and he said the American footballers thought rugby players were literally mad due the fact they didnt wear padding and (at that time) didn`t get paid for it.
It seems thats a form of admission that American footballers think their own sports inferior!
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

This is an admission that American footballers think their own sport is inferior..,,WHAT!
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

browner wrote:This is an admission that American footballers think their own sport is inferior..,,WHAT!
It is like Munterfans admitting that their team is weak and plays a poor brand of rugby.

True but not happening

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
browner wrote:This is an admission that American footballers think their own sport is inferior..,,WHAT!
It is like Munterfans admitting that their team is weak and plays a poor brand of rugby.

True but not happening
You're right Russ, they aren't weak but they are trying unsuccessfully to play Crusaders style rugby, apparently a wise old man in Leicester said they have reached level 3 of a 50 level game in that respect. >EW

As for Yankee footie, it is barely a sport. It isn't based on rugby but is a relatively peaceful recreation of the Battle of Gettysburg. Generals standing on the sidelines with battle plans, the two front lines in fearsome armour facing eachother, then some chube shouts charge or "hut" or the likes and there is a feverish 5 seconds of activity before the next ad break, after some Geordie throws a yella duster at some other chube. :duh: :duh: :duh:

On the whole I'd rather face a firing squad than watch that turgid crap.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Wont offer you my spare ticket to the games in autumn then baggy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

faruk1 wrote:Why do Rugby players think that Football (american) is a inferior form of Rugby?
Nothing to do with Rugby Faruk Yin, its just crap in my opinion. I'd rather have a lung transplant than watch it. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Wont offer you my spare ticket to the games in autumn then baggy
Nah Russ, I'm good thanks. >EW
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Because they need padding and to be paid to partake in their sport.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Nothing to do with Rugby Faruk Yin, its just crap in my opinion. I'd rather have a lung transplant than watch it. :roll:
No point talking to Faruk Yin, he was sent back to Bangladesh in a body bag a few days ago, head shot >sniper
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
No point talking to Faruk Yin, he was sent back to Bangladesh in a body bag a few days ago, head shot >sniper
Ah, splendid way to free the Faruk One. :thumleft:

Now where to post number 2 fat bitches & 2 lumpen ould lads?
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

bazzaj wrote:
Because they need padding and to be paid to partake in their sport.

:roll:
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.