UR loses touch with reality

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: UR loses touch with reality

Post by Cockatrice »

I understand that DCAL built us the fine new stadium that must never be called Ravenhill again. I can even understand if they had used the phrase that they had 'funded the stadium' rather than funded the match between Ulster V Saracens. That terms suggests something specific to the match rather than anything longer standing... just curious and despite what russ says I don't actually know.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Wouldn't be surprised if the executive funded the fireworks at the Toulon game. Probably one of the biggest embarrassments of recent years, including Q radio's anagram player announcements.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

jean valjean wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if the executive funded the fireworks at the Toulon game. Probably one of the biggest embarrassments of recent years, including Q radio's anagram player announcements.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
A classic afternoon at Kingsapn one forever etched on my memory.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I see that UR now employ a Spirit Officer.... WTF

they of course had a different role last year so do they just make these titles up to keep people in jobs?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cockatrice wrote:I see that UR now employ a Spirit Officer.... WTF

they of course had a different role last year so do they just make these titles up to keep people in jobs?
Well I hope he makes a better job of it than her did as beer officer!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BR wrote:

he is a she... :stout: >burp wonder just what that job description covers..
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:
BR wrote:

he is a she... :stout: >burp wonder just what that job description covers..
Could it be a priest Cockers, I'd say only divine intervention stands between FOLK and the sack, therefore he is dead DOR walking.

Perhaps Fit had a cunning plan, have two of our most skilful players done by the Federales, acquiesce quietly to Nucibastard's hatred of Ruan, see results go down the shitpan and then sack FOLK with instructions not to let the door blatter his arsehole on the way out.

I want the impossible, I want a man in charge who the team have confidence in and accordingly, if he says they were crap on a given day, they take it on the chin without sulking, that they are willing to play for & give their lot for. That is all you can ask of players, I fear too many have been disaffected by being coached by chumps, I'd hazard an educated guess Dan Tuohy would have been prime amongst those and I wouldn't be surprised if most of our internationals who have regular experience of better think likewise.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.