Childrens Tickets

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Childrens Tickets

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Russ wrote:Has the call been made?
Maybe he's waiting to see the team announced to see if it's possibly worthwhile?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

Phoning now ... update to follow....
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

must be a l o n g phonecall
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Aye other things got in the way. The outcome is fairly straightforward...

Single children's tickets cannot be sold on their own as children are not allowed unaccompanied in the stadium. Tickmaster have no way of knowing if the children would be joining with adults so their policy has to be black & white ... no unaccompanied children's tickets sold via their website.

Ulster ticket office is the only place to buy single children's tickets.

Thanks for the discussion ... as it turns out the sons friend no longer wants to go anyway!!!!! >flog :lol:
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I'm bringing two nippers with me on Friday. Is this ok? They are both good swimmers and will be wearing arm bands.

This ok, Russ?
Last edited by Dave on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:Aye other things got in the way. The outcome is fairly straightforward...

Single children's tickets cannot be sold on their own as children are not allowed unaccompanied in the stadium. Tickmaster have no way of knowing if the children would be joining with adults so their policy has to be black & white ... no unaccompanied children's tickets sold via their website.

Thanks for the discussion ... as it turns out the sons friend no longer wants to go anyway!!!!! >flog Image
Ticketmaster can put all the child protection policies in place, but a kid can still watch that Treviso game on the BBC! Something needs to be done.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:Aye other things got in the way. The outcome is fairly straightforward...

Thanks for the discussion ... as it turns out the sons friend no longer wants to go anyway!!!!! >flog Image
But UR and TM will turn a blind eye if an unaccompanied child is prepared to pay for a full price ticket?

Nonsense policy IMHO.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

BR wrote:

But UR and TM will turn a blind eye if an unaccompanied child is prepared to pay for a full price ticket?

Nonsense policy IMHO.
A nonsense indeed, given an individual must be 18 to have a credit card in order to make the online purchase, it shouldn't matter.

I suspect the real reason is to stop loads of people buying cheap tickets and then slipping their adult sized frames through the electronic turnstiles
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

ColinM wrote:
BR wrote:

Nonsense policy IMHO.
A nonsense indeed, given an individual must be 18 to have a credit card in order to make the online purchase, it shouldn't matter.

I suspect the real reason is to stop loads of people buying cheap tickets and then slipping their adult sized frames through the electronic turnstiles
Don't need to be 18 to get a debit card.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

So the ticket policy is ambiguous

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:I'm bringing two nippers with me on Friday. Is this ok? They are both good swimmers and will be wearing arm bands.

This ok, Russ?
No

Bring Humph On!!
Squire

I don't really get it. A nipper can phone and get a ticket over the phone from Ulster Rugby but can't do it online with Ticketmaster. I don't see the difference. Whose policy is it about no children in the stadium?

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ made that policy.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

We're allowed childer in the stadium; just not in the deep end or the pit lane.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Russ made that policy.
I quoted URPR