Childrens Tickets

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Re: Childrens Tickets

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

BR is spot on ... I'm trying to buy a ticket for the prom/west terrace. Not able to do it via ticketmaster and as yet haven't had a chance to ring Ulster Rugby ticket office. It shouldn't be this difficult though.
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:BR is spot on ... I'm trying to buy a ticket for the prom/west terrace. Not able to do it via ticketmaster and as yet haven't had a chance to ring Ulster Rugby ticket office. It shouldn't be this difficult though.
I don't think they sell children's tickets on the Prom or Terrace any longer. I think you can only buy for memorial or family terraces. But I think you could still run into problems trying to buy an individual child's ticket even for those areas.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

BR wrote:Who's that then?
He did not play on Saturday .
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Neither did i
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

BR wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:
Neither did i
But your not paid over half a mil
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

BR wrote:
Bring Humph On!! wrote:BR is spot on ... I'm trying to buy a ticket for the prom/west terrace. Not able to do it via ticketmaster and as yet haven't had a chance to ring Ulster Rugby ticket office. It shouldn't be this difficult though.
I don't think they sell children's tickets on the Prom or Terrace any longer. I think you can only buy for memorial or family terraces. But I think you could still run into problems trying to buy an individual child's ticket even for those areas.
I can't buy an individual child ticket for anywhere - still to try ticket office.
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:
BR wrote:
I can't buy an individual child ticket for anywhere - still to try ticket office.
Yip that's why I think there's a problem with the system.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Bring Humph On!! wrote:
BR wrote:
Also the buying 2 tickets when there are just 3's available.
I have also noticed that sections 3-7 now are sold as a package with bar pass and programme which adds considerably to price
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
Bring Humph On!! wrote:
BR wrote:
I have also noticed that sections 3-7 now are sold as a package with bar pass and programme which adds considerably to price
That sounds deliberate though. I can't believe they are deliberately stopping people buying kids tickets for the family section.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:
BR wrote:
BHO, I don't doubt you have a good point and there may well be unfair restrictions in the system and perhaps some programming by ticketmotherfukka that thwarts seemingly basic requirements such as yours .................. but FFFS pal would you do us all a favour and ring the frigging ticket office.

Until we hear if they can accommodate your request we are without a fundamental piece of data in the complicated decision we all face as to whether or not this is a facking calumny.

Ring them FFS, it's good to talk. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
Bring Humph On!! wrote:
BR wrote:
BR:
That sounds deliberate though. I can't believe they are deliberately stopping people buying kids tickets for the family section.

My Trousers:Aye, seems that way, but FFFS we are lacking one crucial piece of info, to-wit, if BHO calls the feckin' ticket office, will they sell him a bloody nippers ticket?

It is eminently possible that a conscious decision has been made not to issue a single child ticket for reasons of child protection, or more likely from the fear of being prosecuted should something go awfully wrong and some priest gets hold of a stray waif. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Stranger things have happened, hence I urge BHO to make that call............. I quite frankly do not understand why he is repeatedly posting his misfortune here without having made a simple dog & bone call. You'd almost think he's enjoying the apparent inconvenience...... though of course, I chose to see the good in everyone. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BHO simply asked if anyone had experience/advice. He then came back to clarify his problem after others started discussing it. He says he'll phone them when he gets a chance.. in the meantime we can have some illinformed discussion and speculation. It's UAFC; it's what we do.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Aye ok, trust me to see it in simplistic terms .............. I've only been here 4 or 5 years, I'll try and cop on eventually.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Aye ok, trust me to see it in simplistic terms .............. I've only been here 4 or 5 years, I'll try and cop on eventually.
We have to accept that, for some, that may never happen.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Has the call been made?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk